"Donkey ear." Kim Byung-hyun, Salary 23.7 billion. "Three houses..." Six Toyotas when there are many."

Boss in the Mirror Kim Byung-hyun recalled his Major League Baseball days when he received Salary 23.7 billion.On KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Donkey Ears), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, What did you buy first when you received 23.7 billion Salary during the Major League?, and Kim Byung-hyun was pictured answering the question.Donkey ear Kim Byung-hyun told his alma mater juniors, I have a lot of social return with that money, and I helped a lot of the poor neighbors. What you need to know is that I did not know about money and I did not think I should make money by playing baseball from the beginning.But when Kim Byung-hyun did not give a cool answer, Kim Sook was insufficient, and Jun Hyun-moo said, I do not want that answer.What did you buy? he shouted.Eventually, Donkey ear Kim Byung-hyun candidly commented, I bought Toyota; also Kim Byung-hyun said, And what did you buy?When asked, I bought a house for my family and bought a few places. He said, One or three? I feel ashamed to say, I think I bought that much. In particular, Kim Byung-hyun said, How many cars did you roll when you really went out? He said, There were about six cars when there were many.On the other hand, KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror is a voluntary self-reflection program of Korean bosses to create a delicious workplace to work.KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror

'Boss in the Mirror' Kim Byung-hyun recalled his Major League Baseball days when he received Salary 23.7 billion.

On KBS 2TV 'Boss in the Mirror' (hereinafter referred to as 'Donkey Ears'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, "What did you buy first when you received 23.7 billion Salary during the Major League? ", and Kim Byung-hyun was pictured answering the question.

"Donkey ear" Kim Byung-hyun told his alma mater juniors, "I have a lot of social return with that money, and I helped a lot of the poor neighbors." "What you need to know is that I did not know about money and I did not think I should make money by playing baseball from the beginning."

But when Kim Byung-hyun did not give a cool answer, Kim Sook was "insufficient," and Jun Hyun-moo said, "I do not want that answer. What did you buy?" he shouted.

Eventually, 'Donkey ear' Kim Byung-hyun candidly commented, "I bought Toyota"; also Kim Byung-hyun said, "And what did you buy? "When asked," I bought a house for my family and bought a few places. "He said," One or three? "I feel ashamed to say," I think I bought that much. "

In particular, Kim Byung-hyun said, "How many cars did you roll when you really went out?" He said, "There were about six cars when there were many."

On the other hand, KBS 2TV 'Boss in the Mirror' is a voluntary self-reflection program of Korean bosses to create a delicious workplace to work.

KBS 2TV 'Boss in the Mirror'