'Daily' Park Eun-soo, Posto Rosso Farmworker's Recent Reveal...Kim Soo-mi and The Slap in 20 Years ('My Way')

A new recent situation of Actor Park Eun-soo is revealed.On the 5th, comprehensive channel TV Star Documentary Myway (hereinafter referred to as My Way) will reveal the new dreams of Daily Yong and Actor Park Eun-soo in the national drama diary.Park Eun-soo gave a big shock to the public in April when he was working as a worker at the Poco Rosso farm through My Way.I lost everything in the past fraud case, and I was honest about my life with a severely handicapped grandchild, and I was saddened by many people.After the broadcast, I received a lot of support and encouragement, and I wanted to hide like a fool alone. I will live hard for the happiness of my family now. I came back to My Way with a new dream.Park Eun-soo, who met again in eight months, said, I am paying the most attention to Pumba these days.He said, I was impressed by the performances of Pumba Actors who sweated in the past to give people a smile in the past, he said. I will make popular culture and further globalize it and announce it globally.Park Eun-soo, who is moving toward a new dream of Pumba Director, meets Shim Hyung-rae, who has been recognized as a director in the movie Diwar from the popular comedian.Shim Hyung-rae heard Park Eun-soos grand plan and said, If you want to do it, just push it out. Do not give up if you think about it!The story of Park Eun-soos dream that wants to make a good work that captures the pain of cold and hungry people is revealed.Also on the show today, Kim Soo-mi, a daily tug, is also drawn to meet in 20 years.Kim Soo-mis son, who saw Park Eun-soos sad recent situation through the last broadcast, prepared a surprise meeting for the two peoples The Slap. Park Eun-soo, who found Kim Soo-mis home shopping filming site, appeared on her broadcast in a hurry and received a SEK mission to Kim Soo-mi to achieve A billion sales within broadcasting time.As well as the results of the mission, the message of warm courage and support for Park Eun-soo, conveyed by the eternal daily tummy Kim Soo-mi, can be confirmed on the air.It airs at 9 p.m. on the 5th.

A new recent situation of Actor Park Eun-soo is revealed.

On the 5th, comprehensive channel TV 'star documentary myway' (hereinafter referred to as 'My Way') will reveal the new dreams of 'Daily Yong' and Actor Park Eun-soo in the national drama diary.

Park Eun-soo gave a big shock to the public in April when he was working as a worker at the Poco Rosso farm through 'My Way'. I lost everything in the past fraud case, and I was honest about my life with a severely handicapped grandchild, and I was saddened by many people. After the broadcast, "I received a lot of support and encouragement, and I wanted to hide like a fool alone." "I will live hard for the happiness of my family now." I came back to My Way with a new dream.

Park Eun-soo, who met again in eight months, said, "I am paying the most attention to 'Pumba' these days." He said, "I was impressed by the performances of Pumba Actors who sweated in the past to give people a smile in the past," he said. "I will make popular culture and further globalize it and announce it globally."

Park Eun-soo, who is moving toward a new dream of 'Pumba Director', meets Shim Hyung-rae, who has been recognized as a director in the movie 'Diwar' from the popular comedian. Shim Hyung-rae heard Park Eun-soo's grand plan and said, "If you want to do it, just push it out. Do not give up if you think about it!" The story of Park Eun-soo's "dream" that wants to make a good work that captures the pain of cold and hungry people is revealed.

Also on the show today, Kim Soo-mi, a 'daily tug', is also drawn to meet in 20 years. Kim Soo-mi's son, who saw Park Eun-soo's sad recent situation through the last broadcast, prepared a surprise meeting for the two people's The Slap. Park Eun-soo, who found Kim Soo-mi's home shopping filming site, appeared on her broadcast in a hurry and received a SEK mission to Kim Soo-mi to achieve A billion sales within broadcasting time. As well as the results of the mission, the message of warm courage and support for Park Eun-soo, conveyed by the eternal 'daily tummy' Kim Soo-mi, can be confirmed on the air.

It airs at 9 p.m. on the 5th.