"Controversy over the scandal." Mirage. After all, I apologize directly for "lack of public experience..."

Gag Woman Mirages remarks were cold, and he officially apologized for it.On the 2nd, Mirage posted a long article through his personal Instagram account.Mirage first bowed his head, saying, I am sorry to inconvenience many listeners, referring to the guest appearance on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su Radio show on Live broadcast on the 24th.He apologized for his inconsequence, saying, I have no Live broadcast experience and have always talked about me on a free platform, I was inexperienced in the airwave radio of all ages.In particular, he emphasized that he should be careful once again, saying, I was afraid that my intentions and thoughts would live in Miunderstock in many criticisms and evils, he said.Above all, Mirage was just showing off in the airwave entertainment after a long obscurity, so her remarks frowned, but on the other hand she was saddened.Mirage said, I walk through the long tunnel and take a step along the light stalk, I know that this light is your support. I will promise more so that this dream will not end in my dream.Mirage said that while talking with DJ Park Myeong-su, he said the name of the brand that should not be exposed on public broadcasting, and he said, I almost got X and I smoke electronic cigarettes.Hello, this is Mirage.Last week, I made many listeners uncomfortable at Park Myeong-sus Radio showI am sorry to convey my position and mind now.I have no Live broadcast experience, and I always talk about my story on a free platform.All ages of The Cost Listen to my experience on airwave radio and in the process of question and answer of episodesI apologize deeply for the inconvenience that my lack of words and brand names have caused you a lot.The failure to immediately disclose the position is due to the numerous criticisms and evilsI was afraid that my stories would be delivered in contrast to my intentions and thoughts, and that I would not buy Misunderstood.I will try harder to avoid disappointment by repeated mistakes,I will be careful not to feel uncomfortable in showing and listening to my stories and thoughts in the future.I walk through the long and dark Tunnel, and I take a step carefully along the light stream that I see a little bit.I am sorry that I was grateful to know that this light is thanks to the support of many people.I thank you for reading a long article without a word, and I did not know that I would come to write this article.I really promise once again that I should be Kim Hyun-jung who develops and strives so that dreams do not end in dreams.I apologize to those who feel uncomfortable once again for bowing their heads.SNS

Gag Woman Mirage's remarks were cold, and he officially apologized for it.

On the 2nd, Mirage posted a long article through his personal Instagram account.

Mirage first bowed his head, saying, "I am sorry to inconvenience many listeners," referring to the guest appearance on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su Radio show' on Live broadcast on the 24th.

He apologized for his inconsequence, saying, "I have no Live broadcast experience and have always talked about me on a free platform, I was inexperienced in the airwave Radio of all ages."

In particular, he emphasized that he should be careful once again, saying, "I was afraid that my intentions and thoughts would live in Miunderstock in many criticisms and evils," he said.

Above all, Mirage was just showing off in the airwave entertainment after a long obscurity, so her remarks frowned, but on the other hand she was saddened. Mirage said, "I walk through the long Tunnel and take a step along the light stalk, I know that this light is your support." "I will promise more so that this dream will not end in my dream."

Mirage said that while talking with DJ Park Myeong-su, he said the name of the brand that should not be exposed on public broadcasting, and he said, "I almost got X" and "I smoke electronic cigarettes."

Hello, this is Mirage.

Last week, I made many listeners uncomfortable at Park Myeong-su's Radio show

I am sorry to convey my position and mind now.

I have no Live broadcast experience, and I always talk about my story on a free platform.

All ages of The Cost Listen to my experience on airwave Radio and in the process of question and answer of episodes

I apologize deeply for the inconvenience that my lack of words and brand names have caused you a lot.

The failure to immediately disclose the position is due to the numerous criticisms and evils

I was afraid that my stories would be delivered in contrast to my intentions and thoughts, and that I would not buy Misunderstood.

I will try harder to avoid disappointment by repeated mistakes,

I will be careful not to feel uncomfortable in showing and listening to my stories and thoughts in the future.

I walk through the long and dark Tunnel, and I take a step carefully along the light stream that I see a little bit.

I am sorry that I was grateful to know that this light is thanks to the support of many people.

I thank you for reading a long article without a word, and I did not know that I would come to write this article.

I really promise once again that I should be Kim Hyun-jung who develops and strives so that dreams do not end in dreams.

I apologize to those who feel uncomfortable once again for bowing their heads.

'SNS'