Claudia Kim "I Love Husband parenting...couple fight no" Kim Yoon-ji, shocks '55kg' of life's highest weight ('Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest')

Actor Claudia Kim first unveiled Love Kahaani with Korean-American businessman Husband.On SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny, Claudia Kim and Love Kahaani of Husband, Kim Yoon-jis Diet secret were released.Lee Hyun met his 16-year best friend actors Claudia Kim and Ji So-yun and businessman Lee Yu-jeong.In 2005, those who came from the Korea-China Supermodel Selection Contest recalled memories and talked.Especially, I recalled the harsh training of the camp, and I was surprised to say, When I was late, I had 1000 sit-ups and 1000 legs.Only seven of the 2,800 applicants were honored at the time, with Kim Claudia Kim in first place, Ji So-yun in fourth place, and Lee Hyun in sixth place.Lee Hyun said, That was a very intense time in our lives.Meanwhile, Claudia Kim and Love Kahaani of Korean-American businessman Husband were released.Claudia Kim, who has been known as a friend of Husband for two years and has developed into a lover, said, When I go abroad alone, I meet more people and have social skills than I do.I think I met at that time. But Ji So-yun, who watched the two of them, said, I was very active in my eyes.I think (Claudia Kim) was a clear goal, Claudia Kim said, so she admitted, Im a style of running away if its any awkward.When Claudia Kim asked about the couple fight, she said: I dont fight well, Husband itself doesnt have much to say.Foreigners have their own Space Jam, and Husband has been so good at keeping (my Space Jam) that I can not keep it. Husband sleeps early no matter how hard or unpleasant it is, and I forget it because it is simple, he said.Claudia Kim, who gave birth to her daughter in September last year, replied, I think Im struggling only.Husband loves parenting so much, If youre tough, Ill look at the child if youre there.One of the reasons why I do not fight Husband is that women want to keep listening, but Husband keeps listening, he said.Kim Yoon-ji, who recently signed a contract with a new agency, has stepped up to the diet ahead of One Week for profile photography.Kim Yoon-ji, who started with stimulation therapy to take out pictures from Leeds and attach them to the wall, said, At that time, I did real Exercise every day and I did diet management for more than three months.My height is 169cm, and I weighed up to 48kg. Kim Yoon-ji then climbed on the scale to check his current weight, and when the number 55.3kg was on the scale, he looked shocked, saying, The best weight of my life.Husband Choi Sung Eun said, About 169cm and 55kg, it is really slim.However, Kim Yoon-ji said, I have my own How to lose 5kg to One Week.Kim Yoon-jis 5kg weight loss secrets included watching target photos, taking health supplements, drinking as much alcohol as possible, checking eyes with tight clothes, stretching and light Exercise with tight clothes, eating two between 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm, Cheating with One Week, not seeing food pros or photos.Kim Yoon-ji immediately cleared the alcohol inside the house, changed into a tight Exercise suit and started to do Exercise lightly.In particular, Kim Yoon-ji attracted attention by introducing Exercise, which is good for abs and hip-ups.Kim Yoon-ji cited Plank and Twist as the best exercise for abs.Heapup also explained that Exercise was the most effective when Exercise was divided into parts.Meanwhile Kim Yoon-ji went to learn aerial hoops with Husband Choi Woo-sung to do the last Diet unincorporated muscle strength, aerobics Exercise.Kim Yoon-ji and Choi Sung Eun were somewhat embarrassed by the hard work, such as hanging in the air and tearing their legs, but they were impressed by the excellent Exercise nerves.
Actor Claudia Kim first unveiled Love Kahaani with Korean-American businessman Husband.On SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny, Claudia Kim and Love Kahaani of Husband, Kim Yoon-jis Diet secret were released.Lee Hyun met his 16-year best friend actors Claudia Kim and Ji So-yun and businessman Lee Yu-jeong.In 2005, those who came from the Korea-China Supermodel Selection Contest recalled memories and talked.Especially, I recalled the harsh training of the camp, and I was surprised to say, When I was late, I had 1000 sit-ups and 1000 legs.Only seven of the 2,800 applicants were honored at the time, with Kim Claudia Kim in first place, Ji So-yun in fourth place, and Lee Hyun in sixth place.Lee Hyun said, That was a very intense time in our lives.Meanwhile, Claudia Kim and Love Kahaani of Korean-American businessman Husband were released.Claudia Kim, who has been known as a friend of Husband for two years and has developed into a lover, said, When I go abroad alone, I meet more people and have social skills than I do.I think I met at that time. But Ji So-yun, who watched the two of them, said, I was very active in my eyes.I think (Claudia Kim) was a clear goal, Claudia Kim said, so she admitted, Im a style of running away if its any awkward.When Claudia Kim asked about the couple fight, she said: I dont fight well, Husband itself doesnt have much to say.Foreigners have their own Space Jam, and Husband has been so good at keeping (my Space Jam) that I can not keep it. Husband sleeps early no matter how hard or unpleasant it is, and I forget it because it is simple, he said.Claudia Kim, who gave birth to her daughter in September last year, replied, I think Im struggling only.Husband loves parenting so much, If youre tough, Ill look at the child if youre there.One of the reasons why I do not fight Husband is that women want to keep listening, but Husband keeps listening, he said.Kim Yoon-ji, who recently signed a contract with a new agency, has stepped up to the diet ahead of One Week for profile photography.Kim Yoon-ji, who started with stimulation therapy to take out pictures from Leeds and attach them to the wall, said, At that time, I did real Exercise every day and I did diet management for more than three months.My height is 169cm, and I weighed up to 48kg. Kim Yoon-ji then climbed on the scale to check his current weight, and when the number 55.3kg was on the scale, he looked shocked, saying, The best weight of my life.Husband Choi Sung Eun said, About 169cm and 55kg, it is really slim.However, Kim Yoon-ji said, I have my own How to lose 5kg to One Week.Kim Yoon-jis 5kg weight loss secrets included watching target photos, taking health supplements, drinking as much alcohol as possible, checking eyes with tight clothes, stretching and light Exercise with tight clothes, eating two between 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm, Cheating with One Week, not seeing food pros or photos.Kim Yoon-ji immediately cleared the alcohol inside the house, changed into a tight Exercise suit and started to do Exercise lightly.In particular, Kim Yoon-ji attracted attention by introducing Exercise, which is good for abs and hip-ups.Kim Yoon-ji cited Plank and Twist as the best exercise for abs.Heapup also explained that Exercise was the most effective when Exercise was divided into parts.Meanwhile Kim Yoon-ji went to learn aerial hoops with Husband Choi Woo-sung to do the last Diet unincorporated muscle strength, aerobics Exercise.Kim Yoon-ji and Choi Sung Eun were somewhat embarrassed by the hard work, such as hanging in the air and tearing their legs, but they were impressed by the excellent Exercise nerves.

Actor Claudia Kim first unveiled Love Kahaani with Korean-American businessman Husband.

On SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny', Claudia Kim and Love Kahaani of Husband, Kim Yoon-ji's Diet secret were released.

Lee Hyun met his 16-year best friend actors Claudia Kim and Ji So-yun and businessman Lee Yu-jeong. In 2005, those who came from the Korea-China Supermodel Selection Contest recalled memories and talked. Especially, I recalled the harsh training of the camp, and I was surprised to say, "When I was late, I had 1000 sit-ups and 1000 legs." Only seven of the 2,800 applicants were honored at the time, with Kim Claudia Kim in first place, Ji So-yun in fourth place, and Lee Hyun in sixth place. Lee Hyun said, "That was a very intense time in our lives."

Meanwhile, Claudia Kim and Love Kahaani of Korean-American businessman Husband were released. Claudia Kim, who has been known as a friend of Husband for two years and has developed into a Lover, said, "When I go abroad alone, I meet more people and have social skills than I do. "I think I met at that time." But Ji So-yun, who watched the two of them, said, "I was very active in my eyes. I think (Claudia Kim) was a clear goal," Claudia Kim said, so she admitted, "I'm a style of running away if it's any awkward."

When Claudia Kim asked about the couple fight, she said: "I don't fight well, Husband itself doesn't have much to say. Foreigners have their own Space Jam, and Husband has been so good at keeping (my Space Jam) that I can not keep it. " "Husband sleeps early no matter How hard or unpleasant it is, and I forget it because it is simple," he said.

Claudia Kim, who gave birth to her daughter in September last year, replied, "I think I'm struggling only." "Husband Loves parenting so much, 'If you're tough, I'll look at the child if you're there.' "One of the reasons why I do not fight Husband is that women want to keep listening, but Husband keeps listening," he said.

Kim Yoon-ji, who recently signed a contract with a new agency, has stepped up to the Diet ahead of One Week for profile photography. Kim Yoon-ji, who started with "stimulation therapy" to take out pictures from Leeds and attach them to the wall, said, "At that time, I did real Exercise every day and I did Diet management for more than three months. My height is 169cm, and I weighed up to 48kg. "

Kim Yoon-ji then climbed on the scale to check his current weight, and when the number 55.3kg was on the scale, he looked shocked, saying, "The best weight of my life." Husband Choi Sung Eun said, "About 169cm and 55kg, it is really slim." However, Kim Yoon-ji said, "I have my own How to lose 5kg to One Week."

Kim Yoon-ji's 5kg weight loss secrets included watching target photos, taking health supplements, drinking as much alcohol as possible, checking eyes with tight clothes, stretching and light Exercise with tight clothes, eating two between 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm, Cheating with One Week, not seeing food pros or photos.

Kim Yoon-ji immediately cleared the alcohol inside the house, changed into a tight Exercise suit and started to do Exercise lightly. In particular, Kim Yoon-ji attracted attention by introducing Exercise, which is good for abs and hip-ups. Kim Yoon-ji cited Plank and Twist as the best Exercise for abs. Heapup also explained that Exercise was the most effective when Exercise was divided into parts.

Meanwhile Kim Yoon-ji went to learn aerial hoops with Husband Choi Woo-sung to do the last Diet unincorporated muscle strength, aerobics Exercise. Kim Yoon-ji and Choi Sung Eun were somewhat embarrassed by the hard work, such as hanging in the air and tearing their legs, but they were impressed by the excellent Exercise nerves.