Choi Jung-yoon "divorce proceeding, living with daughter...money moved to Dongtan full house"

Seoul=) = Choi Jung-yoon revealed her daily life with her daughter.Actor Choi Jung-yoon, who recently reported the divorce news, appeared on the SBS entertainment program One Mans War is needed on the afternoon of the afternoon.Choi Jung-yoon, who is in the process of divorce in 10 years of marriage, said, The situation is the same.I usually do a duty, but I am in the process, and I got an article. Choi Jung-yoon added: I dont want to decide a divorce with my Choices.This is also a problem with my daughter Ji-woo, Father, so the most important thing is Ji-woo. I do not want to take Father from my child with my Choices. As for her daughter, she said, I am six years old and a girl. I am just happy. I am bright. Ji-woo has the courage to get through the world.Choi Jung-yoon first unveiled a house with Ji-woo; two of the three rooms were Ji-woo.As for the child-oriented house, Choi Jung-yoon said: Its a Ji-woo house, not my house, actually thats comfortable.I am getting happier because my space is disappearing, but I am happy to bury it. When asked why he moved in particular, Choi Jung-yoon said, (We are in the process of divorce) thats what the situation had to be.The biggest thing is money, he said. Seoul was too expensive, and then the funds had to be. After signing a full-time house (Dongtan, Gyeonggi-do), it doubled two or three times in a month or two.I would not have moved even after a month, he said. This house is really special to me. Meanwhile, One Mans War is needed is a womens relationship reality that observes what synergy occurs when women are united in more than two teams, not alone.It is broadcast every Thursday at 9 p.m.

Seoul=) = Choi Jung-yoon revealed her daily life with her daughter.

Actor Choi Jung-yoon, who recently reported the divorce news, appeared on the SBS entertainment program 'One Man's War is needed' on the afternoon of the afternoon.

Choi Jung-yoon, who is in the process of divorce in 10 years of marriage, said, "The situation is the same. I usually do a duty, but I am in the process, and I got an article. "

Choi Jung-yoon added: "I don't want to decide a divorce with my Choices. This is also a problem with my daughter Ji-woo, Father, so the most important thing is Ji-woo. I do not want to take Father from my child with my Choices. " As for her daughter, she said, "I am six years old and a girl. I am just happy. I am bright." "Ji-woo has the courage to get through the world.

Choi Jung-yoon first unveiled a house with Ji-woo; two of the three rooms were Ji-woo. As for the child-oriented house, Choi Jung-yoon said: "It's a Ji-woo house, not my house, actually that's comfortable. I am getting happier because my space is disappearing, but I am happy to bury it. "

When asked why he moved in particular, Choi Jung-yoon said, "(We are in the process of divorce) that's what the situation had to be. The biggest thing is money, "he said." Seoul was too expensive, and then the funds had to be. " "After signing a full-time house (Dongtan, Gyeonggi-do), it doubled two or three times in a month or two. I would not have moved even after a month, "he said." This house is really special to me. "

Meanwhile, 'One Man's War is needed' is a women's relationship reality that observes what synergy occurs when women are united in more than two teams, not alone. It is broadcast every Thursday at 9 p.m.