'Cho Sung-yoon' Yoon So-yi, real look of Odintsovo mom tired of parenting "happy wrestling"

Actor Yoon So-yi shares Odintsovo moms routineYoon So-yi said on his 17th day, My mother and daughter are happy wrestling .. I would like to thank my daughter who sleeps well, eats well, and packs well, whether it is day or night.Your well-being is the peace and happiness of our family. I love you. The photo shows Yoon So-yi holding her sleeping daughter in her arms.Odintsovo Mom Yoon So-yi, who spends a day with her daughter without any time to make up, is tired of parenting and shows her tired expression.Meanwhile, Yoon So-yi married musical Actor Cho Sung-yoon in 2017, and had a daughter Child Birth last November.

Actor Yoon So-yi shares Odintsovo mom's routine

Yoon So-yi said on his 17th day, "My mother and daughter are happy wrestling .. I would like to thank my daughter who sleeps well, eats well, and packs well, whether it is day or night. Your well-being is the peace and happiness of our family. I love you. "

The photo shows Yoon So-yi holding her sleeping daughter in her arms. "Odintsovo Mom" Yoon So-yi, who spends a day with her daughter without any time to make up, is tired of parenting and shows her tired expression.

Meanwhile, Yoon So-yi married musical Actor Cho Sung-yoon in 2017, and had a daughter Child birth last November.