Chae Jung-an, a magnificent house 'How wide is it?'..Blessed book dance "I am alone."

Singer and actor Chae Jung-an enjoyed a home party in the corner alone.Chae Jung-an posted a video on his SNS on the 25th, saying, I feel like a home party, even if I am alone ~ Christmas, Michael Jackson home party.Chae Jung-an caught the eye with a Michael Jackson-like styling in a suit neatly dressed as if going to a party.Especially Chae Jung-an surprised everyone with his brilliant dancing skills as he was a singer in the past.Actor Kim Ji-seok said, I do not know what the situation is, but my sister is red. Chae Jung-an replied, What is the situation?Lee Mi-do also applauded, I am Ma Chae Jung-an! Yoon Soi applauded, My sister is also ~.Meanwhile, Chae Jung-an is filming the original Tving King of the Pigs.

Singer and Actor Chae Jung-an enjoyed a home party in the corner alone.

Chae Jung-an posted a video on his SNS on the 25th, saying, "I feel like a home party, even if I am alone ~ Christmas, Michael Jackson home party."

Chae Jung-an caught the eye with a Michael Jackson-like styling in a suit neatly dressed as if going to a party.

Especially Chae Jung-an surprised everyone with his brilliant dancing skills as he was a singer in the past.

Actor Kim Ji-seok said, "I do not know what the situation is, but my sister is red." Chae Jung-an replied, "What is the situation? Lee Mi-do also applauded, "I am Ma Chae Jung-an!" Yoon Soi applauded, "My sister is also ~."

Meanwhile, Chae Jung-an is filming the original Tving 'King of the Pigs'.