BTS, class was different...Concert guest is 'this guy'

The guest was Coldplay.Coldplay made a surprise appearance as a guest on the last day of BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE - LA held at the United States of Americas SoFi Stadium on the 2nd (local time) by boy group BTS (RM, Jean, Suga, Jay Hop, Jimin, V, Jungkook).It was a surprise appearance.The moment BTS originally sang Permission to Dance as an encore song and seemed to have finished the performance, My Universe suddenly flowed into the venue.My Universe was a worldwide hit with Coldplay and BTS collaboration released in September.As BTS sang My Universe, Coldplays Cristiano Ronaldo Martin Scorsese appeared on stage, and Cristiano Ronaldo Martin Scorsese was a mere figure, hugging affectionately with BTS members.Cristiano Ronaldo Martin Scorsese enthusiastically sang BTS and My Universe, leaving the Amy fans in the audience enthusiastic.Coldplay and BTS have previously presented the My Universe offline joint stage at the 2021 American Music Awards.
The guest was Coldplay.Coldplay made a surprise appearance as a guest on the last day of BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE - LA held at the United States of Americas SoFi Stadium on the 2nd (local time) by boy group BTS (RM, Jean, Suga, Jay Hop, Jimin, V, Jungkook).It was a surprise appearance.The moment BTS originally sang Permission to Dance as an encore song and seemed to have finished the performance, My Universe suddenly flowed into the venue.My Universe was a worldwide hit with Coldplay and BTS collaboration released in September.As BTS sang My Universe, Coldplays Cristiano Ronaldo Martin Scorsese appeared on stage, and Cristiano Ronaldo Martin Scorsese was a mere figure, hugging affectionately with BTS members.Cristiano Ronaldo Martin Scorsese enthusiastically sang BTS and My Universe, leaving the Amy fans in the audience enthusiastic.Coldplay and BTS have previously presented the My Universe offline joint stage at the 2021 American Music Awards.

The guest was Coldplay.

Coldplay made a surprise appearance as a guest on the last day of 'BTS PErmISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE - LA' held at the United States of America's SoFi Stadium on the 2nd (local time) by boy group BTS (rm, Jean, Suga, Jay Hop, Jimin, V, Jungkook).

It was a surprise appearance. The moment BTS originally sang "Permission to Dance" as an encore song and seemed to have finished the performance, "My Universe" suddenly flowed into the venue.

'My Universe' was a worldwide hit with Coldplay and BTS collaboration released in September.

As BTS sang "My Universe," Coldplay's Cristiano Ronaldo Martin Scorsese appeared on stage, and Cristiano Ronaldo Martin Scorsese was a mere figure, hugging affectionately with BTS members. Cristiano Ronaldo Martin Scorsese enthusiastically sang BTS and 'My Universe', leaving the 'Amy' fans in the audience enthusiastic.

Coldplay and BTS have previously presented the "My Universe" offline joint stage at the 2021 American Music Awards.