"Isn't it Bill Gates" Lee Ji Hyun ADHD son, "Math genius"? ('I raise it')

Lee Ji Hyuns 7-year-old son Woo Kyung-kun, who has ADHD in I raise, boasted excellent Math skills.JTBC Brave Solo Childcare - I Raise, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, predicted the charm of Woo Kyungs Reversal story.The trailer, which was released at the end of the broadcast, depicted Woo Kyung-gun solving the problem of Math in the third grade of Elementary school.I couldnt keep my mouth shut.Mom Lee Ji Hyun said, Woo Kyung-yi was tested with his first grader, Elementary school, and he received the Grand Prize.Woo Kyung-kun solved the problem with Amsan or informed her sisters study at the age of two than herself, and gave her an elite glimpse.Kim Na Young said, Woo Kyung is not going to be Bill Gates.Brave solo childcare - I raise it is broadcast every Wednesday at 9 pm.
Lee Ji Hyuns 7-year-old son Woo Kyung-kun, who has ADHD in I raise, boasted excellent Math skills.JTBC Brave Solo Childcare - I Raise, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, predicted the charm of Woo Kyungs Reversal story.The trailer, which was released at the end of the broadcast, depicted Woo Kyung-gun solving the problem of Math in the third grade of Elementary school.I couldnt keep my mouth shut.Mom Lee Ji Hyun said, Woo Kyung-yi was tested with his first grader, Elementary school, and he received the Grand Prize.Woo Kyung-kun solved the problem with Amsan or informed her sisters study at the age of two than herself, and gave her an elite glimpse.Kim Na Young said, Woo Kyung is not going to be Bill Gates.Brave solo childcare - I raise it is broadcast every Wednesday at 9 pm.

Lee Ji Hyun's 7-year-old son Woo Kyung-kun, who has ADHD in 'I raise', boasted excellent Math skills.

JTBC 'Brave Solo Childcare - I Raise', a comprehensive channel broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, predicted the charm of Woo Kyung's Reversal story.

The trailer, which was released at the end of the broadcast, depicted Woo Kyung-gun solving the problem of Math in the third grade of Elementary school. "I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

Mom Lee Ji Hyun said, "Woo Kyung-yi was tested with his first grader, Elementary school, and he received the Grand Prize."

Woo Kyung-kun solved the problem with Amsan or informed her sister's study at the age of two than herself, and gave her an elite glimpse.

Kim Na Young said, "Woo Kyung is not going to be Bill Gates."

'Brave solo childcare - I raise it' is broadcast every Wednesday at 9 pm.