Amount date "Avoidance of military service...the failure of Singer activity in Korea and the United States of America."

Seoul:) = Singer Amount date (52) has explained that allegations of military service evasion have been raised in the past.It was not a matter of the military, but it was a harder situation for a singer in Korea to get a job in another job, Amount date said in a telephone conversation with the 28th night.He said, How could I survive here when I could not speak well and could not read Hangul? He said, I could not make a living in Korea, and I had no family or friends.Amount date also explained the visa.I said I had received a 10-year visa on the air earlier, but recently I checked the visa for five years, I did not know this part because it was an old memory, he said. But in the case of the visa I received at first, there is definitely a record that someone canceled while the period remains.I thought that the Singer activity in Korea was not popular, so I went back to United States of America, he added.Finally, Amount date said, There is no military problem now, but if you do not work in Korea, you should go back to United States of America. I have never existed in Korea before, but there are people who make it impossible to exist in Korea again.Recently, a netizen reportedly filed a complaint about the suspicion of avoiding military service on the amount date.According to the Ministry of Justices past notice, the funny Korean Amount date became a United States of America and South Korea dual nationality in the 1980s, and later reported the loss of South Korea Nationality.After that, he was granted permission to recover Korea Nationality in 1993, but it was reported that he gave up South Korea Nationality again.Meanwhile, during a meeting with the 23rd, there are suspicions about various issues including photobooks and fan meetings, saying, I think they want to bother me, if these rumors spread, my image will be cut, and people will see me bad, but if I end up leaving Korea, they will think they succeeded, he said. I do not think its the purpose of the anti-students to insult me, he said. I think its because I think I have a bigger price to pay than them.I do not want to believe false facts, Amount date said. I will now be legally responsible for telling false facts.Amount date debuted in 1991 and released Dance with me girl and Riveka, but stopped working after the second album and later released the album under the name V2.Then, in 2019, his music was newly illuminated through Online Topgol Park, and in December of that year, he appeared on JTBC Sugar Man 3 and started his activities again.

Seoul:) = Singer Amount date (52) has explained that allegations of military service evasion have been raised in the past.

"It was not a matter of the military, but it was a harder situation for a Singer in Korea to get a job in another job," Amount date said in a telephone conversation with the 28th night.

He said, "How could I survive here when I could not speak well and could not read Hangul?" He said, "I could not make a living in Korea, and I had no family or friends."

Amount date also explained the visa. "I said I had received a 10-year visa on the air earlier, but recently I checked the visa for five years, I did not know this part because it was an old memory," he said. "But in the case of the visa I received at first, there is definitely a record that someone canceled while the period remains."

"I thought that the Singer activity in Korea was not popular, so I went back to United States of America," he added.

Finally, Amount date said, "There is no military problem now, but if you do not work in Korea, you should go back to United States of America." "I have never existed in Korea before, but there are people who make it impossible to exist in Korea again."

Recently, a netizen reportedly filed a complaint about the suspicion of avoiding military service on the Amount date.

According to the Ministry of Justice's past notice, the funny Korean Amount date became a United States of America and South Korea dual Nationality in the 1980s, and later reported the loss of South Korea Nationality. After that, he was granted permission to recover Korea Nationality in 1993, but it was reported that he gave up South Korea Nationality again.

Meanwhile, during a meeting with the 23rd, there are suspicions about various issues including photobooks and fan meetings, saying, "I think they want to bother me, if these rumors spread, my image will be cut, and people will see me bad, but if I end up leaving Korea, they will think they succeeded," he said. "I do not think it's the purpose of the anti-students to insult me," he said. "I think it's because I think I have a bigger price to pay than them."

"I do not want to believe false facts," Amount date said. "I will now be legally responsible for telling false facts."

Amount date debuted in 1991 and released 'Dance with me girl' and 'Riveka', but stopped working after the second album and later released the album under the name V2. Then, in 2019, his music was newly illuminated through 'Online Topgol Park', and in December of that year, he appeared on JTBC 'Sugar Man 3' and started his activities again.