'All The Butlers' Woo Young Mi, Landscape Desiigner Sister Woo Kyung Mi and Woohyun Mi

Fashion Desiigner Woo Young-mi has unveiled two sisters of landscape Desiigner.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 12th, Desiigner Woo Young-mi was dispatched as master.On this day, Woo Young-mi invited his disciples to a party space, and introduced two landscape Desiigner, saying, There are people who have decorated this place.The two landscape Desiigner who appeared in the party space felt something similar to Woo Young-mi, and Woo Young-mi was surprised to find that she was my sister and sister.Currently, Woo Young-mis sister Woo Kyung-mi and her younger brother Woo-hyunmi are working as landscape Desiigner.Woo Kyung-mi said, We are designing landscape and space related designs. Today, we have been wearing samples from Young-mi.I bought (Woo Young-mis brand clothes) myself with my money, but I dont give it to him, said his brother Woohyunmi.We have our own exact rules, and I also pay for (the works of my sisters), Woo said. Brothers have tacit rules, because they respect each other.

Fashion Desiigner Woo Young-mi has unveiled two sisters of landscape Desiigner.

In the SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 12th, Desiigner Woo Young-mi was dispatched as master.

On this day, Woo Young-mi invited his disciples to a party space, and introduced two landscape Desiigner, saying, "There are people who have decorated this place."

The two landscape Desiigner who appeared in the party space felt something similar to Woo Young-mi, and Woo Young-mi was surprised to find that she was "my sister and sister". Currently, Woo Young-mi's sister Woo Kyung-mi and her younger brother Woo-hyunmi are working as landscape Desiigner.

Woo Kyung-mi said, "We are designing landscape and space related designs." "Today, we have been wearing samples from Young-mi." "I bought (Woo Young-mi's brand clothes) myself with my money, but I don't give it to him," said his brother Woohyunmi.

"We have our own exact rules, and I also pay for (the works of my sisters)," Woo said. "Brothers have tacit rules, because they respect each other."