2PM Hwang Chan-sung, marriage+pregnancy surprise announcement...come to blessings sooner than expected."

Hwang Chan-sung, 31, a member of the group 2PM, marries her. Hwang Chan-sung announced on her SNS on the 15th, Blessing her new life faster than expected while preparing and planning marriage after the military, and thinking about marriage early next year, she said.Hwang Chan-sung said, I have become a friend and a lover who can talk about anything and a resting place of my mind that is unstable for a long time. I would like to ask you to understand that the person who will become an actor on the way to a family is not a person with the same job as me.He also announced a new start with marriage.JYP Entertainment, which has been together for 15 years, decided to find a new agency without signing a contract with the Exclusive contract in January next year.Hwang Chan-sung said, I made a decision to communicate with my future first, and I decided to give Lee Gi-won to the company so that it could be a bright future.I will always Cheer up each others development with my roots and a company like Friend. The following is a specialization in writing by Hwang Chan-sung:Im telling you, hottest peopleHello, this is 2PM Hwang Chan-sung.Its already been a cold winter. I started working at the age of 17 and 15 years have passed. So far, there have been many things and memories.I would like to thank you for your precious memories, and I would like to tell you today about the changes and the joys of my life.I have a long-time companion, this man has become a resting place for my long, unstable mind, a friend who can talk about anything, and a lover.After the military, while preparing and planning for this person and marriage, the blessing of new life came faster than expected, and I am thinking about marriage early next year.I am very careful because it is still early in the pregnancy, but I am telling you that I should tell you first.Now, please understand that the person who will become an actor on the way to a family is not a person with the same job as me, so do not disclose it.I am also about to expire with JYP Entertainment for 15 years in January next year.With the appearance of a new family with life, I had enough discussions with the company to pioneer my own wayWe agreed not to renew the contract.Above all, I made a decision by communicating with my future first, and I decided to give Lee Gi-won to the company so that it can be a bright future.I will always make each others progress with my roots and a company like Friend.There is no exact direction yet, but I will also tell you that the fans will not worry about it.Thank you.

Hwang Chan-sung, 31, a member of the group 2PM, marries her. Hwang Chan-sung announced on her SNS on the 15th, "Blessing her new life faster than expected while preparing and planning marriage after the military, and thinking about marriage early next year," she said.

Hwang Chan-sung said, "I have become a Friend and a lover who can talk about anything and a resting place of my mind that is unstable for a long time." "I would like to ask you to understand that the person who will become an Actor on the way to a family is not a person with the same job as me."

He also announced a new start with marriage. JYP Entertainment, which has been together for 15 years, decided to find a new agency without signing a contract with the Exclusive contract in January next year.

Hwang Chan-sung said, "I made a decision to communicate with my future first, and I decided to give Lee Gi-won to the company so that it could be a bright future. I will always Cheer up each other's development with my roots and a company like Friend. "

The following is a specialization in writing by Hwang Chan-sung:

I'm telling you, hottest people

Hello, this is 2PM Hwang Chan-sung.

It's already been a cold winter. I started working at the age of 17 and 15 years have passed. So far, there have been many things and memories. I would like to thank you for your precious memories, and I would like to tell you today about the changes and the joys of my life.

I have a long-time companion, this man has become a resting place for my long, unstable mind, a Friend who can talk about anything, and a lover. After the military, while preparing and planning for this person and marriage, the blessing of new life came faster than expected, and I am thinking about marriage early next year. I am very careful because it is still early in the pregnancy, but I am telling you that I should tell you first.

Now, please understand that the person who will become an Actor on the way to a family is not a person with the same job as me, so do not disclose it.

I am also about to expire with JYP Entertainment for 15 years in January next year. With the appearance of a new family with life, I had enough discussions with the company to pioneer my own way

We agreed not to renew the contract. Above all, I made a decision by communicating with my future first, and I decided to give Lee Gi-won to the company so that it can be a bright future. I will always make each other's progress with my roots and a company like Friend. There is no exact direction yet, but I will also tell you that the fans will not worry about it.

Thank you.