"13 Brother and Sister" Nam Bo-ra "I'm out of my income siblings' tuition, I don't know in my parents" ('White Half Travel')

Actor Nam Bo-ra has told of his grievances as 13 Brother and Sister eldest daughter.In the TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel, which aired on the 24th, Nam Bo-ra scrambled as a guest and went out to find various flavors of Ansan.On this day, Huh Young-man gave Nam Bo-ra a Christmas present, and Nam Bo-ra said, My brothers will love it.I am impressed.Nam Bo-ra said, My eldest brother was born in 88 years, and my youngest brother was born in 2008.I saw a lot of my brothers and changed a lot of diapers, and Friends are old enough to give birth and have given birth, so they ask me what to do with it, he said.When asked why their parents had so much, they laughed, saying, Can you know what your parents are doing?Its hard to get a birthday, but there are many graduations in January and February, and thats a really busy schedule, he said.Ive been to graduation ceremonies four times a year, but I dont go to kindergarten. Im going to go to elementary school without treating kindergarten.I paid for my younger brothers school expenses, Nam Bo-ra said, and I paid for them all.When I was a child, I had to look at the academy.I want to go to school, but I was not sure about the family situation. I paid my younger brothers tuition, paid for the school expenses, and I studied hard and went to scholarship.Huh Young-man said, My mothers father would have been very strong, but I do not think the friends would have been through it, but it would have been difficult.But now my sisters are all grown up, Nam Bo-ra said, I think Im living my life now, and I have fun living. He expressed his frankness.Nam Bo-ra said, When there is no broadcast, I go to my parents shop and help you. Our store is Lunch Good restaurant. There are many people who eat in line. When asked about the goal next year, Nam Bo-ra expressed his aspirations that I want to do a little more of the new business and do well.
Actor Nam Bo-ra has told of his grievances as 13 Brother and Sister eldest daughter.In the TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel, which aired on the 24th, Nam Bo-ra scrambled as a guest and went out to find various flavors of Ansan.On this day, Huh Young-man gave Nam Bo-ra a Christmas present, and Nam Bo-ra said, My brothers will love it.I am impressed.Nam Bo-ra said, My eldest brother was born in 88 years, and my youngest brother was born in 2008.I saw a lot of my brothers and changed a lot of diapers, and Friends are old enough to give birth and have given birth, so they ask me what to do with it, he said.When asked why their parents had so much, they laughed, saying, Can you know what your parents are doing?Its hard to get a birthday, but there are many graduations in January and February, and thats a really busy schedule, he said.Ive been to graduation ceremonies four times a year, but I dont go to kindergarten. Im going to go to elementary school without treating kindergarten.I paid for my younger brothers school expenses, Nam Bo-ra said, and I paid for them all.When I was a child, I had to look at the academy.I want to go to school, but I was not sure about the family situation. I paid my younger brothers tuition, paid for the school expenses, and I studied hard and went to scholarship.Huh Young-man said, My mothers father would have been very strong, but I do not think the friends would have been through it, but it would have been difficult.But now my sisters are all grown up, Nam Bo-ra said, I think Im living my life now, and I have fun living. He expressed his frankness.Nam Bo-ra said, When there is no broadcast, I go to my parents shop and help you. Our store is Lunch Good restaurant. There are many people who eat in line. When asked about the goal next year, Nam Bo-ra expressed his aspirations that I want to do a little more of the new business and do well.

Actor Nam Bo-ra has told of his grievances as 13 Brother and Sister eldest daughter.

In the TV Chosun Huh Young Man's Food Travel, which aired on the 24th, Nam Bo-ra scrambled as a guest and went out to find various flavors of Ansan.

On this day, Huh Young-man gave Nam Bo-ra a Christmas present, and Nam Bo-ra said, "My brothers will love it. I am impressed.”

Nam Bo-ra said, "My eldest brother was born in 88 years, and my youngest brother was born in 2008."

“I saw a lot of my brothers and changed a lot of diapers, and Friends are old enough to give birth and have given birth, so they ask me what to do with it,” he said. When asked why their parents had so much, they laughed, saying, "Can you know what your parents are doing?"

“It’s hard to get a birthday, but there are many graduations in January and February, and that’s a really busy schedule,” he said. “I’ve been to graduation ceremonies four times a year, but I don’t go to kindergarten. I’m going to go to elementary school without treating kindergarten.”

“I paid for my younger brothers’ school expenses,” Nam Bo-ra said, “and I paid for them all. When I was a child, I had to look at the academy. I want to go to school, but I was not sure about the family situation. "I paid my younger brothers' tuition, paid for the school expenses, and I studied hard and went to scholarship."

Huh Young-man said, "My mother's father would have been very strong," but "I do not think the Friends would have been through it, but it would have been difficult."

“But now my sisters are all grown up,” Nam Bo-ra said, “I think I’m living my life now, and I have fun living.” He expressed his frankness. Nam Bo-ra said, "When there is no broadcast, I go to my parents' shop and help you." Our store is Lunch Good restaurant. There are many people who eat in line. "

When asked about the goal next year, Nam Bo-ra expressed his aspirations that "I want to do a little more of the new business and do well."