"13 Brother and Sister" Nam Bo-ra "Why did you have so much? I don't know in my parents" (White Half-Travel)

On the 24th, TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel) left for Ansan, Gyeonggi Province with 13 Brother and Sister Dadongs eldest daughter Actor Nam Bo-ra.On this day, Nam Bo-ra asked about his brothers relationship, saying,  (13 Brother and Sister.) My brother was born in 88 and his youngest is 13 years old.(The youngest) was born in 2008; a total of eight sons and five daughters, he said.I am the first daughter, so I changed my sisters diapers a lot. Now there is a friend who is old and has given birth.I ask a lot of people, What should I do?When Huh Young-man asked, But why did (parents) have so much?, Nam Bo-ra laughed, answering, I dont know that, is there a way to know whats inside my parents?Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen
On the 24th, TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel) left for Ansan, Gyeonggi Province with 13 Brother and Sister Dadongs eldest daughter Actor Nam Bo-ra.On this day, Nam Bo-ra asked about his brothers relationship, saying,  (13 Brother and Sister.) My brother was born in 88 and his youngest is 13 years old.(The youngest) was born in 2008; a total of eight sons and five daughters, he said.I am the first daughter, so I changed my sisters diapers a lot. Now there is a friend who is old and has given birth.I ask a lot of people, What should I do?When Huh Young-man asked, But why did (parents) have so much?, Nam Bo-ra laughed, answering, I dont know that, is there a way to know whats inside my parents?Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen

On the 24th, TV Chosun 'Huh Young Man's Food Travel' (hereinafter referred to as 'White Travel') left for Ansan, Gyeonggi Province with 13 Brother and Sister Dadong's eldest daughter Actor Nam Bo-ra.

On this day, Nam Bo-ra asked about his brother's relationship, saying, " (13 Brother and Sister.) My brother was born in 88 and his youngest is 13 years old. (The youngest) was born in 2008; a total of eight sons and five daughters," he said.

"I am the first daughter, so I changed my sisters' diapers a lot. Now there is a Friend who is old and has given birth. "I ask a lot of people, 'What should I do?'"

When Huh Young-man asked, "But why did (parents) have so much?", Nam Bo-ra laughed, answering, "I don't know that, is there a way to know what's inside my parents?"

Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen