Young Tak "How long have we been eating"...Glenunga moisturizing in hunger

Seoul = = Glenunga in Young Tak has become moist.In the MBC entertainment program Im glad you dont fight broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th, Young Tak continued his island life with fellow singers Jang Min-Ho and Lee Chan-won.The three were too hungry because they lacked food. I would like to go and eat the next meal. Its serious.What is this? He said, I made a primitive, not a wilderness. Lee Chan-won also said, I am so hungry that I am the worst.Especially Young Tak said to the production team, How long have we been eating? And Why are you hungry again?Boom, Ahn Jung-hwan and Shinji, who saw Glenunga moistened, said, I think its really crying. Its salty.The action group Young Tak mapped to overcome hunger, and re-checked the honeytips left by the naturals, who were attracting attention by picking up the night and the hemp.

Seoul = = Glenunga in Young Tak has become moist.

In the MBC entertainment program 'I'm glad you don't fight' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th, Young Tak continued his island life with fellow singers Jang Min-Ho and Lee Chan-won.

The three were too hungry because they lacked food. "I would like to go and eat the next meal. It's serious. "What is this?" He said, "I made a primitive, not a wilderness." Lee Chan-won also said, "I am so hungry that I am the worst."

Especially Young Tak said to the production team, "How long have we been eating?" And "Why are you hungry again?" Boom, Ahn Jung-hwan and Shinji, who saw Glenunga moistened, said, "I think it's really crying. It's salty."

The action group Young Tak mapped to overcome hunger, and re-checked the honeytips left by the naturals, who were attracting attention by picking up the night and the hemp.