'You're like a girl' Shin Hyun-bin, ex-grandfather The Funeral collection Go Hyun-jung "Hopefully Dies Lonely"

In the JTBC drama The Man Who Resembls You, which aired on the afternoon of the 11th, Seo Woo-jae (Jae-young Kim) rushed to the hospital where the former Umizaru (Shin Hyun-bin) is located.Where were you at that time, senior? Where were you? Where the hell were you? Was you with Chung Hee-ju (Go Hyun-jung)? asked the former Umizaru.When the castle did not answer, the former Umizaru resented Seo Woo, saying, Im crazy, how did you do this to me? Seo Woo said, Im crazy, Im crazy.I keep seeing other people, he said.Soon after, The Funeral Day Chung Hee-ju found the old Umizaru.The old Umizaru set a day in Chung Hee-ju and Chung Hee-ju said, I came for nothing and made you uncomfortable; Im sorry.You dont deserve to be sorry anymore, but when you wanted to apologize to your sister, you were willing to forgive her, but now, said the former Umizaru.Chung Hee-ju says, Im not talking about it here now. Umizaru said, I have to do it now. I am apologizing now.I will not accept the apology I make now, which is the most collapsed. I will not allow you to shake it off with such a light apology.I will continue to see that day, and wherever I am, I will be sick of it. I will be Hell while I live, and I hope to live for a long time and die lonely.

In the JTBC drama "The Man Who Resembls You," which aired on the afternoon of the 11th, Seo Woo-jae (Jae-young Kim) rushed to the hospital where the former Umizaru (Shin Hyun-bin) is located.

"Where were you at that time, senior? Where were you? Where the Hell were you? Was you with Chung Hee-ju (Go Hyun-jung)?" asked the former Umizaru. When the castle did not answer, the former Umizaru resented Seo Woo, saying, "I'm crazy, how did you do this to me?" Seo Woo said, "I'm crazy, I'm crazy. I keep seeing other people," he said.

Soon after, The Funeral Day Chung Hee-ju found the old Umizaru. The old Umizaru set a day in Chung Hee-ju and Chung Hee-ju said, "I came for nothing and made you uncomfortable; I'm sorry."

"You don't deserve to be sorry anymore, but when you wanted to apologize to your sister, you were willing to forgive her, but now," said the former Umizaru. Chung Hee-ju says, "I'm not talking about it here now." Umizaru said, "I have to do it now. I am apologizing now. I will not accept the apology I make now, which is the most collapsed. I will not allow you to shake it off with such a light apology. I will continue to see that day, and wherever I am, I will be sick of it. I will be Hell while I live, and I hope to live for a long time and die lonely. "