'What to Play' 40 Years Nopo Young Bin For Close Reason Yoo Jae-Suk "I Have Nothing to Say" Line Mukbang

Yoo Jae-Suk and members visited 40 years old Nopo Young Bin ahead of Close.In the 114th MBC entertainment Hangout with Yoo broadcast on November 13, Yoo Jae-Suk, Jin Jun-ha, Haha, Shin Bong-sun, and the Americas had time to meet Top Model and The Client on the Weed You mission.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk put himself in an old bongo car for a long time.In the Weed You, which received an explosive response from the last Yoo Jae-Suk alone Top Model, this time I was working with the members of Jeong Jun-ha, Haha, Shin Bong-sun and the Americas.The five were first commissioned, with their bodies tucked into a narrow bongo car; the clients main character, Nickname, is a love mom and is a full-fledged pregnant woman.The Client asked the Mukbang video shoot and thank the boss instead of saying that the memorable Nopo restaurant Young Bin Pavilion was opened and closed until this month, but I want to eat one more time before closing the door, but I can not go because I am full of body.The arrival of Young Bin was already lined up long.As of the shooting day, Close was just four days away, and like The Client, he was the last customer to visit the memorable restaurant.Yoo Jae-Suk stood at the back of a long line and said, I know, if you are in line, you go somewhere else and eat.Then the presidents daughter appeared and received the order first.Yoo Jae-Suk and others asked why they decided to close after having the representative menu of Young Bin Pavilion, Jajangmyeon and sweet and sour pork.My mother, my father should rest, Yoo Jae-Suk said afterwards, I have nothing to say to your daughter, but if you have done 40 years (that alone) is great.The taste of the long-awaited jjajangmyeon and sweet and sour pork came out only admiration.The Americas said, I want you to stay here, come back. Shin Bong-sun said, I can not clean the bowl, I think.Haha, who ate sweet and sour pork with a strong ketchup flavor on the soy sauce according to the taste tip of The Client, was happy that the sauce is so delicious.I think I know why this is so thoughtful, Yoo Jae-Suk also said.Yoo Jae-Suk, who finished all the meals afterwards, said, I am sorry that there are four days left here. There is a reason to eat in line.Shin Bong-sun also made a final greeting to the president with his guest book and left his heart to the heart.
Yoo Jae-Suk and members visited 40 years old Nopo Young Bin ahead of Close.In the 114th MBC entertainment Hangout with Yoo broadcast on November 13, Yoo Jae-Suk, Jin Jun-ha, Haha, Shin Bong-sun, and the Americas had time to meet Top Model and The Client on the Weed You mission.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk put himself in an old bongo car for a long time.In the Weed You, which received an explosive response from the last Yoo Jae-Suk alone Top Model, this time I was working with the members of Jeong Jun-ha, Haha, Shin Bong-sun and the Americas.The five were first commissioned, with their bodies tucked into a narrow bongo car; the clients main character, Nickname, is a love mom and is a full-fledged pregnant woman.The Client asked the Mukbang video shoot and thank the boss instead of saying that the memorable Nopo restaurant Young Bin Pavilion was opened and closed until this month, but I want to eat one more time before closing the door, but I can not go because I am full of body.The arrival of Young Bin was already lined up long.As of the shooting day, Close was just four days away, and like The Client, he was the last customer to visit the memorable restaurant.Yoo Jae-Suk stood at the back of a long line and said, I know, if you are in line, you go somewhere else and eat.Then the presidents daughter appeared and received the order first.Yoo Jae-Suk and others asked why they decided to close after having the representative menu of Young Bin Pavilion, Jajangmyeon and sweet and sour pork.My mother, my father should rest, Yoo Jae-Suk said afterwards, I have nothing to say to your daughter, but if you have done 40 years (that alone) is great.The taste of the long-awaited jjajangmyeon and sweet and sour pork came out only admiration.The Americas said, I want you to stay here, come back. Shin Bong-sun said, I can not clean the bowl, I think.Haha, who ate sweet and sour pork with a strong ketchup flavor on the soy sauce according to the taste tip of The Client, was happy that the sauce is so delicious.I think I know why this is so thoughtful, Yoo Jae-Suk also said.Yoo Jae-Suk, who finished all the meals afterwards, said, I am sorry that there are four days left here. There is a reason to eat in line.Shin Bong-sun also made a final greeting to the president with his guest book and left his heart to the heart.

Yoo Jae-Suk and members visited 40 years old Nopo Young Bin ahead of Close.

In the 114th MBC entertainment Hangout with Yoo' broadcast on November 13, Yoo Jae-Suk, Jin Jun-ha, Haha, Shin Bong-sun, and the Americas had time to meet Top Model and The Client on the 'Weed You' mission.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk put himself in an old bongo car for a long time. In the 'Weed You', which received an explosive response from the last Yoo Jae-Suk alone Top Model, this time I was working with the members of Jeong Jun-ha, Haha, Shin Bong-sun and the Americas.

The five were first commissioned, with their bodies tucked into a narrow bongo car; The Client's main character, Nickname, is a "love mom" and is a full-fledged pregnant woman. The Client asked the Mukbang video shoot and thank the boss instead of saying that the memorable Nopo restaurant Young Bin Pavilion' was opened and Closed until this month, but I want to eat one more time before closing the door, but I can not go because I am full of body.

The arrival of Young Bin was already lined up long. As of the shooting day, Close was just four days away, and like The Client, he was the last customer to visit the memorable restaurant. Yoo Jae-Suk stood at the back of a long line and said, "I know, if you are in line, you go somewhere else and eat."

Then the president's daughter appeared and received the order first. Yoo Jae-Suk and others asked why they decided to Close after having the representative menu of Young Bin Pavilion, Jajangmyeon and sweet and sour pork. "My mother, my father should rest," Yoo Jae-Suk said afterwards, "I have nothing to say to your daughter, but if you have done 40 years (that alone) is great."

The taste of the long-awaited jjajangmyeon and sweet and sour pork came out only admiration. The Americas said, "I want you to stay here, come back." Shin Bong-sun said, "I can not clean the bowl, I think." Haha, who ate sweet and sour pork with a strong ketchup flavor on the soy sauce according to the taste tip of The Client, was happy that "the sauce is so delicious". "I think I know why this is so thoughtful," Yoo Jae-Suk also said.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who finished all the meals afterwards, said, "I am sorry that there are four days left here. There is a reason to eat in line." Shin Bong-sun also made a final greeting to the president with his guest book and left his heart to the heart.