yang ji-eun, beauty 'like Miko Jin' shines more than flowers

Singer yang ji-eun showed off her elegant beautyYang ji-eun wrote on his Instagram account on the 28th, Open early. My dinner menu is rice cake soup. Enjoy dinner.And tonight at 9:15 KBS Superman is back, the shooter!!! My family will travel to Jeju Island for two nights and three days in six months.I hope so, he added.Yang ji-eun is currently releasing his daily life with his family through KBS 2TV Superman Returns.

Singer yang ji-eun showed off her elegant beauty

yang ji-eun wrote on his Instagram account on the 28th, "Open early. My dinner menu is rice cake soup. Enjoy dinner."

"And tonight at 9:15 KBS 'Superman is back', the shooter!!! My family will travel to Jeju Island for two nights and three days in six months. I hope so," he added.

yang ji-eun is currently releasing his daily life with his family through KBS 2TV 'Superman Returns'.