'Wonder Woman' Lee Ha-nui "spit on seniors, apologised after filming"

Actor Lee Ha-nui delivered QA related to the work along with the end testimony of SBS gilt drama One the Woman.One the Woman, where Lee Ha-nui played Hot Summer Days, recorded 17.8% of the nations ratings in the last episode due to the rising rate of death, ending its popularity with its highest audience rating.In particular, Lee Ha-nui, who plays the title role of One the Woman, caught the eye with the exciting Cider Hot Summer Days, which is cool from the first time to the viewer, and showed a wide range of acting spectrum that goes beyond comic and seriousness.Thanks to this, Lee Ha-nui has attracted a favorable response every time, and he has also received a hot response to seeing One the Woman to see Lee Ha-nuis performance.Lee Ha-nui, who has been loved by so many people, will pay attention to QA, which includes the behind-the-scenes footage of One the Woman, along with his End testimony through his agencys entertainment company, in response to the One the Woman End.When asked about the end, Lee Ha-nui said, The end is always sad. It is also a pity that the farewell with the staff actors, the end with the character, and the breakup with the viewers.So I feel sad, he said. When I was in the midst of shooting, I just wanted to have fun.I would like to say that I am so grateful for sending a lot of love to Won the Woman and responding.I also made all the viewers so that Sui Gu of many people can shine without being buried, he said.When asked about the particular attention he had given to the difference between the two Character assistants and Mina in One the Woman, Lee Ha-nui said, I thought that these were contained in the warriors themselves, Kahaani themselves, of the two different Characters, breathing, vocalization, tone of voice, gait, eyes, and body Tempo.So when I thought about Mina, I considered Minas warriors and circumstances, and the same was true of playing. As I followed Kahaani, I was able to build a character.At the same time, he showed that he spent a lot of time to implement the character before the start of shooting, saying, I was careful to differentiate my hair style, makeup, and color tone.Lee Ha-nui also mentioned the video of the production of One the Woman, which was released on the YouTube channel, The Shame of the Sun.One the Woman was prepared hard because there were many top model parts.I was worried that I could do it all, but I spent a lot of time trying to put it in my mouth for months.One Week did not go out at all, but just ate rice and kept reporting the script, he said.I was burdened even in the case of Action, but I tried to show the good quality action to viewers, he said, expressing his extraordinary sense of responsibility and special affection for One the Woman.Lee Ha-nui successfully completed One the Woman with his efforts and passions, such as preparing thoroughly from the dictionary to show his highly completed work.So, more expectations are gathered for Lee Ha-nuis future.The last is always sad.It is too bad to have to break up with the staff, actors and parting, to meet with this character, and to break up with viewers who loved One the Woman.But there is another beginning to be an end, and I feel sad, but I am excited in some parts.The most impressive scene or ambassador is the performer church Scrovegni Chapel, who tells his in-laws, Do you know who I am?At the time of shooting, I was worried about Is this screen okay? But once I was faithful to the script from the perspective of Actor, it seems that the viewers felt that it was cider because it came out better than I thought.To further convey the shooting episode, I said, A and Im going to spit on my face ~ and I just spit. In fact, I have a lot of spit and I have a memory that my seniors real reactions were filled with.So I said I was sorry after the filming.For now, I was very concerned because the warriors themselves, Kahaani themselves, were so different.I thought that all of these things, such as breathing, vocalization, voice tone, walking walking, eyes, and Tempo of the body, were contained in the warrior itself, Kahaani itself.So when I thought about Mina, I considered Minas warriors and circumstances. The same is true of playing.I also cared about the hairstyle of Mina and the color tone of makeup, and I tried to differentiate it externally because it was different without an eye line.Actually, Chemie with Actors was so good, it was so hard to break up, and if Actors like Chemie, its really exciting to go to the set, and One the Woman was that scene.I wanted to go quickly, I was so glad to have (Actors) come, and I was mostly in a lot of gods, so I checked which Actors were coming today.In fact, at first, Vietnamese and French were so unfamiliar, especially in Vietnamese, I wondered if I could memorize all the vocal chords and even smoke them.In that sense, One the Woman had a lot of Top Model, but I prepared it hard. I think I prepared it before shooting, repeated it, and didnt have a business.Just practice. I focused on learning repeatedly, especially before I shot the French and Vietnamese, and I tried to put it on my mouth for months.In fact, there was only one week before I finished the previous film and went to the One the Woman, and it was a tight schedule to go to the filming immediately after that, so I remember that I did not go out at all during that one week,Even in the case of Action, I had to do this within a short time, but I had to go to the Action School during the shooting and get together.However, it is much better to show the audience what I do myself, so I tried a lot to show good quality action.Someone told me that, and Ive never really laughed at it in the last few years, and Ive laughed at One the Woman and laughed for years, and Im so grateful.I was more grateful for that, and in fact, the genre of comedy is the least predictable and the most frightening genre, so even before it gets broadcast, how do you see it?I am very afraid and excited, but One the Woman is so grateful that many people have fun.How do viewers see this work when filming One the Woman? I just want you to have fun. It was just one idea.But I would like to say that I am so grateful for sending a lot of love to Won the Woman and responding.I will repay the love you have sent me with good acting in the future, so that not only me but also many Sui Gu can be buried, so that it can shine.Finally, I would like to say once again that I sincerely appreciate you for loving Won the Woman to the end.
Actor Lee Ha-nui delivered QA related to the work along with the end testimony of SBS gilt drama One the Woman.One the Woman, where Lee Ha-nui played Hot Summer Days, recorded 17.8% of the nations ratings in the last episode due to the rising rate of death, ending its popularity with its highest audience rating.In particular, Lee Ha-nui, who plays the title role of One the Woman, caught the eye with the exciting Cider Hot Summer Days, which is cool from the first time to the viewer, and showed a wide range of acting spectrum that goes beyond comic and seriousness.Thanks to this, Lee Ha-nui has attracted a favorable response every time, and he has also received a hot response to seeing One the Woman to see Lee Ha-nuis performance.Lee Ha-nui, who has been loved by so many people, will pay attention to QA, which includes the behind-the-scenes footage of One the Woman, along with his End testimony through his agencys entertainment company, in response to the One the Woman End.When asked about the end, Lee Ha-nui said, The end is always sad. It is also a pity that the farewell with the staff actors, the end with the character, and the breakup with the viewers.So I feel sad, he said. When I was in the midst of shooting, I just wanted to have fun.I would like to say that I am so grateful for sending a lot of love to Won the Woman and responding.I also made all the viewers so that Sui Gu of many people can shine without being buried, he said.When asked about the particular attention he had given to the difference between the two Character assistants and Mina in One the Woman, Lee Ha-nui said, I thought that these were contained in the warriors themselves, Kahaani themselves, of the two different Characters, breathing, vocalization, tone of voice, gait, eyes, and body Tempo.So when I thought about Mina, I considered Minas warriors and circumstances, and the same was true of playing. As I followed Kahaani, I was able to build a character.At the same time, he showed that he spent a lot of time to implement the character before the start of shooting, saying, I was careful to differentiate my hair style, makeup, and color tone.Lee Ha-nui also mentioned the video of the production of One the Woman, which was released on the YouTube channel, The Shame of the Sun.One the Woman was prepared hard because there were many top model parts.I was worried that I could do it all, but I spent a lot of time trying to put it in my mouth for months.One Week did not go out at all, but just ate rice and kept reporting the script, he said.I was burdened even in the case of Action, but I tried to show the good quality action to viewers, he said, expressing his extraordinary sense of responsibility and special affection for One the Woman.Lee Ha-nui successfully completed One the Woman with his efforts and passions, such as preparing thoroughly from the dictionary to show his highly completed work.So, more expectations are gathered for Lee Ha-nuis future.The last is always sad.It is too bad to have to break up with the staff, actors and parting, to meet with this character, and to break up with viewers who loved One the Woman.But there is another beginning to be an end, and I feel sad, but I am excited in some parts.The most impressive scene or ambassador is the performer church Scrovegni Chapel, who tells his in-laws, Do you know who I am?At the time of shooting, I was worried about Is this screen okay? But once I was faithful to the script from the perspective of Actor, it seems that the viewers felt that it was cider because it came out better than I thought.To further convey the shooting episode, I said, A and Im going to spit on my face ~ and I just spit. In fact, I have a lot of spit and I have a memory that my seniors real reactions were filled with.So I said I was sorry after the filming.For now, I was very concerned because the warriors themselves, Kahaani themselves, were so different.I thought that all of these things, such as breathing, vocalization, voice tone, walking walking, eyes, and Tempo of the body, were contained in the warrior itself, Kahaani itself.So when I thought about Mina, I considered Minas warriors and circumstances. The same is true of playing.I also cared about the hairstyle of Mina and the color tone of makeup, and I tried to differentiate it externally because it was different without an eye line.Actually, Chemie with Actors was so good, it was so hard to break up, and if Actors like Chemie, its really exciting to go to the set, and One the Woman was that scene.I wanted to go quickly, I was so glad to have (Actors) come, and I was mostly in a lot of gods, so I checked which Actors were coming today.In fact, at first, Vietnamese and French were so unfamiliar, especially in Vietnamese, I wondered if I could memorize all the vocal chords and even smoke them.In that sense, One the Woman had a lot of Top Model, but I prepared it hard. I think I prepared it before shooting, repeated it, and didnt have a business.Just practice. I focused on learning repeatedly, especially before I shot the French and Vietnamese, and I tried to put it on my mouth for months.In fact, there was only one week before I finished the previous film and went to the One the Woman, and it was a tight schedule to go to the filming immediately after that, so I remember that I did not go out at all during that one week,Even in the case of Action, I had to do this within a short time, but I had to go to the Action School during the shooting and get together.However, it is much better to show the audience what I do myself, so I tried a lot to show good quality action.Someone told me that, and Ive never really laughed at it in the last few years, and Ive laughed at One the Woman and laughed for years, and Im so grateful.I was more grateful for that, and in fact, the genre of comedy is the least predictable and the most frightening genre, so even before it gets broadcast, how do you see it?I am very afraid and excited, but One the Woman is so grateful that many people have fun.How do viewers see this work when filming One the Woman? I just want you to have fun. It was just one idea.But I would like to say that I am so grateful for sending a lot of love to Won the Woman and responding.I will repay the love you have sent me with good acting in the future, so that not only me but also many Sui Gu can be buried, so that it can shine.Finally, I would like to say once again that I sincerely appreciate you for loving Won the Woman to the end.

Actor Lee Ha-nui delivered QA related to the work along with the End testimony of SBS gilt drama One the Woman.

One the Woman, where Lee Ha-nui played Hot Summer Days, recorded 17.8% of the nation's ratings in the last episode due to the rising rate of death, Ending its popularity with its highest audience rating.

In particular, Lee Ha-nui, who plays the title role of 'One the Woman', caught the eye with the exciting Cider Hot Summer Days, which is cool from the first time to the viewer, and showed a wide range of acting spectrum that goes beyond comic and seriousness. Thanks to this, Lee Ha-nui has attracted a favorable response every time, and he has also received a hot response to seeing 'One the Woman' to see Lee Ha-nui's performance.

Lee Ha-nui, who has been loved by so many people, will pay attention to QA, which includes the behind-the-scenes footage of One the Woman, along with his End testimony through his agency's entertainment company, in response to the One the Woman End.

When asked about the End, Lee Ha-nui said, "The End is always sad. It is also a pity that the farewell with the staff Actors, the End with the Character, and the breakup with the viewers. So I feel sad, "he said." When I was in the midst of shooting, I just wanted to have fun. I would like to say that I am so grateful for sEnding a lot of love to 'Won the Woman' and responding. "I also made all the viewers so that Sui Gu of many people can shine without being buried," he said.

When asked about the particular attention he had given to the difference between the two Character “assistants” and “Mina” in “One the Woman,” Lee Ha-nui said, “I thought that these were contained in the warriors themselves, Kahaani themselves, of the two different Characters, breathing, vocalization, tone of voice, gait, eyes, and body Tempo. So when I thought about Mina, I considered Mina’s warriors and circumstances, and the same was true of playing. As I followed Kahaani, I was able to build a Character.” At the same time, he showed that he spent a lot of time to implement the Character before the start of shooting, saying, "I was careful to differentiate my hair style, makeup, and color tone."

Lee Ha-nui also mentioned the video of the production of One the Woman, which was released on the YouTube channel, The Shame of the Sun. "'One the Woman' was prepared hard because there were many Top Model parts. I was worried that I could do it all, but I spent a lot of time trying to put it in my mouth for months. “One Week did not go out at all, but just ate rice and kept reporting the script,” he said. "I was burdened even in the case of Action, but I tried to show the good quality Action to viewers," he said, expressing his extraordinary sense of responsibility and special affection for "One the Woman."

Lee Ha-nui successfully completed 'One the Woman' with his efforts and passions, such as preparing thoroughly from the dictionary to show his highly completed work. So, more expectations are gathered for Lee Ha-nui's future.

The last is always sad. It is too bad to have to break up with the staff, Actors and parting, to meet with this Character, and to break up with viewers who loved 'One the Woman'. But there is another beginning to be an End, and I feel sad, but I am excited in some parts.

The most impressive scene or ambassador is the performer church Scrovegni Chapel, who tells his in-laws, "Do you know who I am?" At the time of shooting, I was worried about "Is this screen okay?" But once I was faithful to the script from the perspective of Actor, it seems that the viewers felt that it was cider because it came out better than I thought. To further convey the shooting episode, I said, "A" and "I'm going to spit on my face ~" and I just spit. In fact, I have a lot of spit and I have a Memory that my seniors' real reActions were filled with. So I said I was sorry after the filming.

For now, I was very concerned because the warriors themselves, Kahaani themselves, were so different. I thought that all of these things, such as breathing, vocalization, voice tone, walking walking, eyes, and Tempo of the body, were contained in the warrior itself, Kahaani itself. So when I thought about Mina, I considered Mina's warriors and circumstances. The same is true of playing. I also cared about the hairstyle of Mina and the color tone of makeup, and I tried to differentiate it externally because it was different without an eye line.

Actually, Chemie with Actors was so good, it was so hard to break up, and if Actors like Chemie, it's really exciting to go to the set, and One the Woman was that scene. I wanted to go quickly, I was so glad to have (Actors) come, and I was mostly in a lot of gods, so I checked which Actors were coming today.

In fact, at first, Vietnamese and French were so unfamiliar, especially in Vietnamese, I wondered if I could memorize all the vocal chords and even smoke them. In that sense, One the Woman had a lot of Top Model, but I prepared it hard. I think I prepared it before shooting, repeated it, and didn’t have a business. Just practice. I focused on learning repeatedly, especially before I shot the French and Vietnamese, and I tried to put it on my mouth for months. In fact, there was only One Week before I finished the previous film and went to the 'One the Woman', and it was a tight schedule to go to the filming immediately after that, so I remember that I did not go out at all during that One Week, Even in the case of Action, I had to do this within a short time, but I had to go to the Action School during the shooting and get together. However, it is much better to show the audience what I do myself, so I tried a lot to show good quality Action.

Someone told me that, and I’ve never really laughed at it in the last few years, and I’ve laughed at One the Woman and laughed for years, and I’m so grateful. I was more grateful for that, and in fact, the genre of comedy is the least predictable and the most frightening genre, so even before it gets broadcast, how do you see it? I am very afraid and excited, but 'One the Woman' is so grateful that many people have fun.

How do viewers see this work when filming One the Woman? I just want you to have fun. It was just one idea. But I would like to say that I am so grateful for sEnding a lot of love to 'Won the Woman' and responding. I will repay the love you have sent me with good acting in the future, so that not only me but also many Sui Gu can be buried, so that it can shine. Finally, I would like to say once again that I sincerely appreciate you for loving 'Won the Woman' to the End.