'Wonder Woman' Lee Ha-nui Lee Won-keun, the last greetings and namescenes of four leading Characters

SBS gilt drama One the Woman (directed by Choi Young-hoon / playwright Kim Yoon / Production Gil Pictures) is a Double Life Comic Buster drama by a 100% defective index female prosecutor who entered Billon Chaebol after becoming a life change as a chaebol heiress overnight in a corruption test.One the Woman started on September 17th and started to go to the 6th before the final episode, and it was a passion for gold and toe night with the development that can not keep an eye on comic, action, romance and mystery.After the first broadcast, the highest audience rating exceeded double digits, and it was once again the highest audience rating of 20.6% in the last 14 times, and it achieved the highest level of the mini series for the 13th consecutive week.Lee Ha-nui, Lee Sang-yoon, Jin Seo-yeon and Lee Won-keun, who are the main characters of One the Woman, released their final impressions and their own selection of the final impressions.As well as a successful one-person two-player, the supporting actor who proved the reliable and watching comic Hot Summer Days again and brought hot praise - Kang Mi-na, Lee Ha-nui, said, I always seem to be sad.It is also a shame that I have to break up with the staff members who have been together, and to meet with this character, and to break up with viewers who loved One the Woman.The last thing is that I feel like I always feel sad. Not only me, but the actors and staffs have suffered, and it seems that viewers have made it so that many people can shine so that they can not be buried.I am so grateful, he said with a clunky end.In addition, One the Woman best scene in the second Scroovegni Chapel riot scene, Is it really okay to shoot the scene?I thought a lot. I was faithful to Actor because I was in the script, but it came out very well than I thought.So many people seem to have thought it was cider scane. Jin Seo-yeon of Han Sung-hye, who completed the horrifying Billon Character with a unique aura, said, I tried to have a validity, but I thought that Sung-hye was like a child who craves love.It was an honor to be part of a work that was so fun, and I was always happy. Thank you for loving One the Woman.Our actors and staff all made a memorable memory that was so happy on the spot and made it hard to the end. As the best scene, It is not my scene, but the 9th scene, which was sitting on the porch in front of the house, is left in Memory.The body language, which was more than the ambassador, was very impressive and so lovely, and I thought it was too beautiful to look natural, not trying to look pretty.I think that the story I want to do in this work is condensed.For the goal, it was good to draw the main character who lives as Wonder Woman by putting the sadness that comes to the end of the neck for justice and making it comic. Lee Won-keun, who sometimes showed off his colorful charm with a cute young man and announced his successful return, said, It was a warm and happy scene thanks to the bishop, the writer, all the staff, and seniors.It was a great honor and blessing for me to be able to be with such good people, and to have such a great interest and support for the viewers.One the Woman was also a work that made me try to be a good actor, a good person for someone.I will be Actor Lee Won-keun who can repay this heart and gratitude with good acting without forgetting. Thank you. The Hot Summer Days of Lee Ha-nui seniors are really not to be said, referring to the best-known scene, the second Scroovegni Chapel riot scene, the 12th supporting actor and the grandmother reunion epilogue.It is a scene with a tone of drama and drama, but I thought it was a scene that showed the personality and color of our drama.I also laughed and cried with the audiences position, and I naturally felt and felt emotions. In addition, Ahn Yoo-joon added the scene of the 9th stall with the famous scene, It is a scene that comforts me in the script. When I was acting, I felt the size and heavyness of the emotion, and I was tearful without knowing that I wanted to be loved.It was not a shallow feeling, so it was good to know how hard and beautiful Yoo Juns unrequited love is. The hot summer days of the strongest actor corps, the passion of the staff, and the interest and love of the viewers, so One the Woman was able to cruise, the production team said. On the 6th (the final episode, I would like to ask for your expectation, He said.

SBS gilt drama 'One the Woman' (directed by Choi Young-hoon / playwright Kim Yoon / Production Gil Pictures) is a 'Double Life Comic Buster' drama by a 100% defective index female prosecutor who entered Billon Chaebol after becoming a life change as a Chaebol heiress overnight in a corruption test.

'One the Woman' started on September 17th and started to go to the 6th before the final episode, and it was a passion for gold and toe night with the development that can not keep an eye on comic, action, romance and mystery. After the first broadcast, the highest audience rating exceeded double digits, and it was once again the highest audience rating of 20.6% in the last 14 times, and it achieved the highest level of the mini series for the 13th consecutive week.

Lee Ha-nui, Lee Sang-yoon, Jin Seo-yeon and Lee Won-keun, who are the main Characters of 'One the Woman', released their final impressions and their own selection of the final impressions.

As well as a successful one-person two-player, the supporting Actor who proved the "reliable and watching comic Hot Summer Days" again and brought hot praise - Kang Mi-na, Lee Ha-nui, said, "I always seem to be sad. It is also a shame that I have to break up with the staff members who have been together, and to meet with this Character, and to break up with viewers who loved 'One the Woman'. The last thing is that I feel like I always feel sad. "

"Not only me, but the Actors and staffs have suffered, and it seems that viewers have made it so that many people can shine so that they can not be buried. I am so grateful," he said with a clunky end. In addition, 'One the Woman' best scene in the second Scroovegni Chapel riot scene, "Is it really okay to shoot the scene? 'I thought a lot. I was faithful to Actor because I was in the script, but it came out very well than I thought. So many people seem to have thought it was cider scane. "

Jin Seo-yeon of Han Sung-hye, who completed the horrifying Billon Character with a unique aura, said, "I tried to have a validity, but I thought that Sung-hye was like a child who craves love." It was an honor to be part of a work that was so fun, and I was always happy. Thank you for loving One the Woman. Our Actors and staff all made a memorable Memory that was so happy on the spot and made it hard to the end. " As the best scene, "It is not my scene, but the 9th scene, which was sitting on the porch in front of the house, is left in Memory. The body language, which was more than the ambassador, was very impressive and so lovely, and I thought it was too beautiful to look natural, not trying to look pretty. I think that the story I want to do in this work is condensed. For the goal, it was good to draw the main Character who lives as Wonder Woman by putting the sadness that comes to the end of the neck for justice and making it comic. "

Lee Won-keun, who sometimes showed off his colorful charm with a cute young man and announced his successful return, said, "It was a warm and happy scene thanks to the bishop, the writer, all the staff, and seniors. It was a great honor and blessing for me to be able to be with such good people, and to have such a great interest and support for the viewers. 'One the Woman' was also a work that made me try to be a good Actor, a good person for someone. I will be Actor Lee Won-keun who can repay this heart and gratitude with good Acting without forgetting. Thank you. "

"The Hot Summer Days of Lee Ha-nui seniors are really not to be said," referring to the best-known scene, the second Scroovegni Chapel riot scene, the 12th supporting Actor and the grandmother reunion epilogue. It is a scene with a tone of drama and drama, but I thought it was a scene that showed the personality and color of our drama. I also laughed and cried with the audience's position, and I naturally felt and felt emotions. " In addition, Ahn Yoo-joon added the scene of the 9th stall with the famous scene, "It is a scene that comforts me in the script. When I was Acting, I felt the size and heavyness of the emotion, and I was tearful without knowing that I wanted to be loved. It was not a shallow feeling, so it was good to know how hard and beautiful Yoo Jun's unrequited love is. "

"The Hot Summer Days of the strongest Actor corps, the passion of the staff, and the interest and love of the viewers, so 'One the Woman' was able to cruise," the production team said. "On the 6th (the final episode, I would like to ask for your expectation, "He said.