Why the 'goal-slapping' sisters were serious about football

SBS entertainment <All The Butlers> presented a collaboration with <The Girls who beat the goal> (Gone Girl below) with the second episode of Woman Power Special.In the  broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Kyeong-shil Lee, Park Sun-young, Saori, Choi Yeo-jin, Yang Eun Ji, Kim Byung-ji, and Choi Jin-chul appeared in the , revealing their affection for the back story and soccer of the program.The eldest sister, Kyeong-shil Lee, who was the only member of the cast who had already got off at the end of season 1, said, Everyone has a great enthusiasm for soccer, but I do not have a fever.I started thinking it was entertainment at first, but it was not entertainment.Everyone is going to die, he said, especially as the most serious member.Saori was praised for his role as an ace in the Golden Girl with a small body and an explosive speed.In fact, Saori dos football training every day of the week, Confessions said.Choi Yeo-jin also expressed his passion for soccer so that Lee Young-pyo is busy and I get a coach and train myself.There are more toxic Sunflies (good comments) than other programs, it is known.Park Sun-young commented, I think I really do it because I really run. Kyeong-shil Lee analyzed, I am doing the kyonggi that people want these days.Park Sun-young has named Choi Yeo-jin as a contender to threaten his place.Choi Yeo-jin, who earned the nickname Jinratan (Zlatan Ibrahimovic) with overwhelming physical and kicking power, said: I thought I knew why men are talking about football - the army.It is not better to win the best actress prize in soccer, he said, suddenly tearing up his tears and was surprised by his immersion in soccer.Kim Byung-ji testified to the true love of soccer by the performers, saying, It is not the World Cup, but the performers are just crying.Real professional players are rarely in Kyonggi in 100% condition.The performers have big and small injuries, but they are playing for reference. He praised the members of the professional athletes group.Yang Eun Ji, who is also the wife of soccer player Lee Ho, recalled numerous mistakes he had to make as a soccer starter while playing goalkeeper.Yang Eun Ji Confessions an anecdote that was poisonous to goalkeeper Kim Byung-ji, saying, If the bishop calls my name, I have to understand it immediately.I thought, I recalled the embarrassing moment and laughed.However, he said, When I stopped the decisive shot, I thought only of Kim Byung-ji. He showed tears and guessed that he had accumulated a lot of unforgettable feelings.Kim Dong-Hyun, who is also playing as a goalkeeper in  (Under the line), formed a consensus between Yang Eun Ji and Dong Byung Sang Ryeon.Kim Dong-Hyun said: What the goalkeeper wants is not big.A small compliment, a touch, he said, expressing his anger instead of Yang Eun Ji naturally reminded me of the relationship between director Ahn Jung-hwan and affection in <Bunchan>.Kim Byung-ji praised the surroundings, saying, You were the best, you were the best. The two people shared a hug and created a warm atmosphere.Yang Eun Ji said, I was so happy and healing because I found the name Yang Eun Ji, not someones mother or wife.I think Im looking for my presence while playing football, Park Sun-young said.It was a sense of belonging among my colleagues to regain the existence of I that I had forgotten for a while.Unlike a veteran force, Choi Yeo-jin, who is now in the third month of his football career, said, There is no same ball in football, no same situation.It is a game that has not been screened, so everything is new, and the pleasure that comes when you do something is great. The members of  were divided into FC Dodona(Kim Byung-ji, Choi Yeo-jin, Yang Se-hyeong, Yoo Soo-bin, Saori) and FC Gingeri(Choi Jin-cheol, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Park Sun-young, Yang Eun Ji).In the first half of the first half, Choi Yeo-jins opening goal led to Lee Seung-gis equalizer in the ninth minute and finished the first half with 1-1.In the second half, Choi Jin-chul and Kim Byung-ji both wore goalkeeper gloves.In the second half of the second half, Kim Byung-jis goal kick was taken by Saori with an accurate chest trapping, and after a solo dribble, I finished the lead with a calm one-on-one with Choi Jin-cheol, the old coach.Kim Dong-Hyun was also laughing when he was shooting Yang Se-hyeong with his body.Choi Yeo-jin, who was warned once in the first half, grabbed Choi Jin-chuls uniform in the second half and was sent off for two minutes with a second yellow card.With Gingerie in the numerical advantage, goalkeeper Kim Byung-ji made a mistake in passing the ball and Lee Seung-gi, who intercepted the ball in the gap, succeeded in the second goal and the game was again the starting point.I was also ahead with Choi Yeo-jin adding another goal.When Yang Se-hyeong tried to take time by playing bed football, Kim Dong-Hyun walked Amba and set Yang Se-hyeong up at once.Just before the end, Gingery tied Kyonggis third tie with Kim Dong-Hyuns goal after Park Sun-youngs pass.Is a three-week Woman Power feature that illuminates <Swoopa> and <Golden Woman>, and shows why K-sisters, which are summarized as self-assurance, enterprising and positive attitude of life, womens sticky loyalty and teamwork, are loved.After the broadcast, the members also draw attention to their own definition of the meaning of soccer and goal.Park Sun-young called it a new start and said he liked Exercise originally but realized the charm of the sport of football.Yang Eun Ji defined football as the occasion that brought me back to myself.The soccer field presented them with the meaning of a precious liberation space that makes me breathe as me.It is probably why viewers sympathized with their passion and authenticity, which is soaked in the charm of soccer.
SBS entertainment <All The Butlers> presented a collaboration with <The Girls who beat the goal> (Gone Girl below) with the second episode of Woman Power Special.In the  broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Kyeong-shil Lee, Park Sun-young, Saori, Choi Yeo-jin, Yang Eun Ji, Kim Byung-ji, and Choi Jin-chul appeared in the , revealing their affection for the back story and soccer of the program.The eldest sister, Kyeong-shil Lee, who was the only member of the cast who had already got off at the end of season 1, said, Everyone has a great enthusiasm for soccer, but I do not have a fever.I started thinking it was entertainment at first, but it was not entertainment.Everyone is going to die, he said, especially as the most serious member.Saori was praised for his role as an ace in the Golden Girl with a small body and an explosive speed.In fact, Saori dos football training every day of the week, Confessions said.Choi Yeo-jin also expressed his passion for soccer so that Lee Young-pyo is busy and I get a coach and train myself.There are more toxic Sunflies (good comments) than other programs, it is known.Park Sun-young commented, I think I really do it because I really run. Kyeong-shil Lee analyzed, I am doing the kyonggi that people want these days.Park Sun-young has named Choi Yeo-jin as a contender to threaten his place.Choi Yeo-jin, who earned the nickname Jinratan (Zlatan Ibrahimovic) with overwhelming physical and kicking power, said: I thought I knew why men are talking about football - the army.It is not better to win the best actress prize in soccer, he said, suddenly tearing up his tears and was surprised by his immersion in soccer.Kim Byung-ji testified to the true love of soccer by the performers, saying, It is not the World Cup, but the performers are just crying.Real professional players are rarely in Kyonggi in 100% condition.The performers have big and small injuries, but they are playing for reference. He praised the members of the professional athletes group.Yang Eun Ji, who is also the wife of soccer player Lee Ho, recalled numerous mistakes he had to make as a soccer starter while playing goalkeeper.Yang Eun Ji Confessions an anecdote that was poisonous to goalkeeper Kim Byung-ji, saying, If the bishop calls my name, I have to understand it immediately.I thought, I recalled the embarrassing moment and laughed.However, he said, When I stopped the decisive shot, I thought only of Kim Byung-ji. He showed tears and guessed that he had accumulated a lot of unforgettable feelings.Kim Dong-Hyun, who is also playing as a goalkeeper in  (Under the line), formed a consensus between Yang Eun Ji and Dong Byung Sang Ryeon.Kim Dong-Hyun said: What the goalkeeper wants is not big.A small compliment, a touch, he said, expressing his anger instead of Yang Eun Ji naturally reminded me of the relationship between director Ahn Jung-hwan and affection in <Bunchan>.Kim Byung-ji praised the surroundings, saying, You were the best, you were the best. The two people shared a hug and created a warm atmosphere.Yang Eun Ji said, I was so happy and healing because I found the name Yang Eun Ji, not someones mother or wife.I think Im looking for my presence while playing football, Park Sun-young said.It was a sense of belonging among my colleagues to regain the existence of I that I had forgotten for a while.Unlike a veteran force, Choi Yeo-jin, who is now in the third month of his football career, said, There is no same ball in football, no same situation.It is a game that has not been screened, so everything is new, and the pleasure that comes when you do something is great. The members of  were divided into FC Dodona(Kim Byung-ji, Choi Yeo-jin, Yang Se-hyeong, Yoo Soo-bin, Saori) and FC Gingeri(Choi Jin-cheol, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Park Sun-young, Yang Eun Ji).In the first half of the first half, Choi Yeo-jins opening goal led to Lee Seung-gis equalizer in the ninth minute and finished the first half with 1-1.In the second half, Choi Jin-chul and Kim Byung-ji both wore goalkeeper gloves.In the second half of the second half, Kim Byung-jis goal kick was taken by Saori with an accurate chest trapping, and after a solo dribble, I finished the lead with a calm one-on-one with Choi Jin-cheol, the old coach.Kim Dong-Hyun was also laughing when he was shooting Yang Se-hyeong with his body.Choi Yeo-jin, who was warned once in the first half, grabbed Choi Jin-chuls uniform in the second half and was sent off for two minutes with a second yellow card.With Gingerie in the numerical advantage, goalkeeper Kim Byung-ji made a mistake in passing the ball and Lee Seung-gi, who intercepted the ball in the gap, succeeded in the second goal and the game was again the starting point.I was also ahead with Choi Yeo-jin adding another goal.When Yang Se-hyeong tried to take time by playing bed football, Kim Dong-Hyun walked Amba and set Yang Se-hyeong up at once.Just before the end, Gingery tied Kyonggis third tie with Kim Dong-Hyuns goal after Park Sun-youngs pass.Is a three-week Woman Power feature that illuminates <Swoopa> and <Golden Woman>, and shows why K-sisters, which are summarized as self-assurance, enterprising and positive attitude of life, womens sticky loyalty and teamwork, are loved.After the broadcast, the members also draw attention to their own definition of the meaning of soccer and goal.Park Sun-young called it a new start and said he liked Exercise originally but realized the charm of the sport of football.Yang Eun Ji defined football as the occasion that brought me back to myself.The soccer field presented them with the meaning of a precious liberation space that makes me breathe as me.It is probably why viewers sympathized with their passion and authenticity, which is soaked in the charm of soccer.
SBS entertainment <All The Butlers> presented a collaboration with <The Girls who beat the goal> (Gone Girl below) with the second episode of Woman Power Special.In the  broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Kyeong-shil Lee, Park Sun-young, Saori, Choi Yeo-jin, Yang Eun Ji, Kim Byung-ji, and Choi Jin-chul appeared in the , revealing their affection for the back story and soccer of the program.The eldest sister, Kyeong-shil Lee, who was the only member of the cast who had already got off at the end of season 1, said, Everyone has a great enthusiasm for soccer, but I do not have a fever.I started thinking it was entertainment at first, but it was not entertainment.Everyone is going to die, he said, especially as the most serious member.Saori was praised for his role as an ace in the Golden Girl with a small body and an explosive speed.In fact, Saori dos football training every day of the week, Confessions said.Choi Yeo-jin also expressed his passion for soccer so that Lee Young-pyo is busy and I get a coach and train myself.There are more toxic Sunflies (good comments) than other programs, it is known.Park Sun-young commented, I think I really do it because I really run. Kyeong-shil Lee analyzed, I am doing the kyonggi that people want these days.Park Sun-young has named Choi Yeo-jin as a contender to threaten his place.Choi Yeo-jin, who earned the nickname Jinratan (Zlatan Ibrahimovic) with overwhelming physical and kicking power, said: I thought I knew why men are talking about football - the army.It is not better to win the best actress prize in soccer, he said, suddenly tearing up his tears and was surprised by his immersion in soccer.Kim Byung-ji testified to the true love of soccer by the performers, saying, It is not the World Cup, but the performers are just crying.Real professional players are rarely in Kyonggi in 100% condition.The performers have big and small injuries, but they are playing for reference. He praised the members of the professional athletes group.Yang Eun Ji, who is also the wife of soccer player Lee Ho, recalled numerous mistakes he had to make as a soccer starter while playing goalkeeper.Yang Eun Ji Confessions an anecdote that was poisonous to goalkeeper Kim Byung-ji, saying, If the bishop calls my name, I have to understand it immediately.I thought, I recalled the embarrassing moment and laughed.However, he said, When I stopped the decisive shot, I thought only of Kim Byung-ji. He showed tears and guessed that he had accumulated a lot of unforgettable feelings.Kim Dong-Hyun, who is also playing as a goalkeeper in  (Under the line), formed a consensus between Yang Eun Ji and Dong Byung Sang Ryeon.Kim Dong-Hyun said: What the goalkeeper wants is not big.A small compliment, a touch, he said, expressing his anger instead of Yang Eun Ji naturally reminded me of the relationship between director Ahn Jung-hwan and affection in <Bunchan>.Kim Byung-ji praised the surroundings, saying, You were the best, you were the best. The two people shared a hug and created a warm atmosphere.Yang Eun Ji said, I was so happy and healing because I found the name Yang Eun Ji, not someones mother or wife.I think Im looking for my presence while playing football, Park Sun-young said.It was a sense of belonging among my colleagues to regain the existence of I that I had forgotten for a while.Unlike a veteran force, Choi Yeo-jin, who is now in the third month of his football career, said, There is no same ball in football, no same situation.It is a game that has not been screened, so everything is new, and the pleasure that comes when you do something is great. The members of  were divided into FC Dodona(Kim Byung-ji, Choi Yeo-jin, Yang Se-hyeong, Yoo Soo-bin, Saori) and FC Gingeri(Choi Jin-cheol, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Park Sun-young, Yang Eun Ji).In the first half of the first half, Choi Yeo-jins opening goal led to Lee Seung-gis equalizer in the ninth minute and finished the first half with 1-1.In the second half, Choi Jin-chul and Kim Byung-ji both wore goalkeeper gloves.In the second half of the second half, Kim Byung-jis goal kick was taken by Saori with an accurate chest trapping, and after a solo dribble, I finished the lead with a calm one-on-one with Choi Jin-cheol, the old coach.Kim Dong-Hyun was also laughing when he was shooting Yang Se-hyeong with his body.Choi Yeo-jin, who was warned once in the first half, grabbed Choi Jin-chuls uniform in the second half and was sent off for two minutes with a second yellow card.With Gingerie in the numerical advantage, goalkeeper Kim Byung-ji made a mistake in passing the ball and Lee Seung-gi, who intercepted the ball in the gap, succeeded in the second goal and the game was again the starting point.I was also ahead with Choi Yeo-jin adding another goal.When Yang Se-hyeong tried to take time by playing bed football, Kim Dong-Hyun walked Amba and set Yang Se-hyeong up at once.Just before the end, Gingery tied Kyonggis third tie with Kim Dong-Hyuns goal after Park Sun-youngs pass.Is a three-week Woman Power feature that illuminates <Swoopa> and <Golden Woman>, and shows why K-sisters, which are summarized as self-assurance, enterprising and positive attitude of life, womens sticky loyalty and teamwork, are loved.After the broadcast, the members also draw attention to their own definition of the meaning of soccer and goal.Park Sun-young called it a new start and said he liked Exercise originally but realized the charm of the sport of football.Yang Eun Ji defined football as the occasion that brought me back to myself.The soccer field presented them with the meaning of a precious liberation space that makes me breathe as me.It is probably why viewers sympathized with their passion and authenticity, which is soaked in the charm of soccer.

SBS entertainment <All The Butlers> presented a collaboration with <The Girls who beat the goal> (Gone Girl below) with the second episode of 'Woman Power Special'. In the <All The Butlers> broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Kyeong-shil Lee, Park Sun-young, Saori, Choi Yeo-jin, Yang Eun Ji, Kim Byung-ji, and Choi Jin-chul appeared in the , revealing their affection for the back story and soccer of the program.

The eldest sister, Kyeong-shil Lee, who was the only member of the cast who had already got off at the end of season 1, said, "Everyone has a great enthusiasm for soccer, but I do not have a fever." "I started thinking it was entertainment at first, but it was not entertainment. Everyone is going to die, "he said, especially as the most serious member.

Saori was praised for his role as an ace in the "Golden Girl" with a small body and an explosive speed. In fact, Saori "dos football training every day of the week," Confessions said. Choi Yeo-jin also expressed his passion for soccer so that "Lee Young-pyo is busy and I get a coach and train myself."

There are more toxic Sunflies (good comments) than other programs, it is known. Park Sun-young commented, "I think I really do it because I really run." Kyeong-shil Lee analyzed, "I am doing the Kyonggi that people want these days."

Park Sun-young has named Choi Yeo-jin as a contender to threaten his place. Choi Yeo-jin, who earned the nickname "Jinratan (Zlatan Ibrahimovic)" with overwhelming physical and kicking Power, said: "I thought I knew why men are talking about football - the army. It is not better to win the best actress prize in soccer, "he said, suddenly tearing up his tears and was surprised by his immersion in soccer.

Kim Byung-ji testified to the true love of soccer by the performers, saying, "It is not the World Cup, but the performers are just crying." "Real professional players are rarely in Kyonggi in 100% condition. The performers have big and small injuries, but they are playing for reference. "He praised the members of the professional athletes' group.

Yang Eun Ji, who is also the wife of soccer player Lee Ho, recalled numerous mistakes he had to make as a soccer starter while playing goalkeeper. Yang Eun Ji Confessions an anecdote that was poisonous to goalkeeper Kim Byung-ji, saying, "If the bishop calls my name, I have to understand it immediately. "I thought," I recalled the embarrassing moment and laughed.

However, he said, "When I stopped the decisive shot, I thought only of Kim Byung-ji." He showed tears and guessed that he had accumulated a lot of unforgettable feelings. Kim Dong-Hyun, who is also playing as a goalkeeper in (Under the line), formed a consensus between Yang Eun Ji and Dong Byung Sang Ryeon.

Kim Dong-Hyun said: "What the goalkeeper wants is not big. A small compliment, a touch, "he said, expressing his anger instead of Yang Eun Ji naturally reminded me of the relationship between director Ahn Jung-hwan and affection in <Bunchan>. Kim Byung-ji praised the surroundings, saying, "You were the best, you were the best." The two people shared a hug and created a warm atmosphere.

Yang Eun Ji said, "I was so happy and healing because I found the name Yang Eun Ji', not someone's mother or wife." "I think I'm looking for my presence while playing football," Park Sun-young said. It was a sense of belonging among my colleagues to regain the existence of 'I' that I had forgotten for a while.

Unlike a veteran force, Choi Yeo-jin, who is now in the third month of his football career, said, "There is no same ball in football, no same situation. It is a game that has not been screened, so everything is new, and the pleasure that comes when you do something is great. "

The members of were divided into FC Dodona(Kim Byung-ji, Choi Yeo-jin, Yang Se-hyeong, Yoo Soo-bin, Saori) and FC Gingeri(Choi Jin-cheol, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Park Sun-young, Yang Eun Ji). In the first half of the first half, Choi Yeo-jin's opening goal led to Lee Seung-gi's equalizer in the ninth minute and finished the first half with 1-1.

In the second half, Choi Jin-chul and Kim Byung-ji both wore goalkeeper gloves. In the second half of the second half, Kim Byung-ji's goal kick was taken by Saori with an accurate chest trapping, and after a solo dribble, I finished the lead with a calm one-on-one with Choi Jin-cheol, the old coach. Kim Dong-Hyun was also laughing when he was shooting Yang Se-hyeong with his body.

Choi Yeo-jin, who was warned once in the first half, grabbed Choi Jin-chul's uniform in the second half and was sent off for two minutes with a second yellow card. With Gingerie in the numerical advantage, goalkeeper Kim Byung-ji made a mistake in passing the ball and Lee Seung-gi, who intercepted the ball in the gap, succeeded in the second goal and the game was again the starting point.

I was also ahead with Choi Yeo-jin adding another goal. When Yang Se-hyeong tried to take time by playing bed football, Kim Dong-Hyun walked Amba and set Yang Se-hyeong up at once. Just before the end, Gingery tied Kyonggi's third tie with Kim Dong-Hyun's goal after Park Sun-young's pass.

Is a three-week Woman Power feature that illuminates <Swoopa> and <Golden Woman>, and shows why 'K-sisters', which are summarized as self-assurance, enterprising and positive attitude of life, women's sticky loyalty and teamwork, are loved. After the broadcast, the members also draw attention to their own definition of the meaning of soccer and goal. Park Sun-young called it a "new start" and said he "liked Exercise originally but realized the charm of the sport of football." Yang Eun Ji defined "football as the occasion that brought me back to myself."

The soccer field presented them with the meaning of a precious 'liberation space' that makes me breathe as me. It is probably why viewers sympathized with their passion and authenticity, which is soaked in the charm of soccer.