"What the fuck do you do to me" Mirage 'Radio Show'

Gag Woman Mirage has turned over the Radio Show production team, DJ Park Myeong-su, with a spicy taste that crossed the line.Gag Woman Mirage appeared on KBS coolFM Park Myeong-su Radio Show broadcast on November 24th.Mirage is a hot topic that has recently become popular with spicy taste.The corner where Mirage appeared on this day was to invite entertainment rookies to catch the fixing and evaluate whether they have fixed guest qualities.Mirage had a nervous look from the beginning of the broadcast.It was a charm that Park Myeong-su had to correct it by exposing the sneaker brand that Park Myeong-su bought.I almost got to eat, I smoke electronic cigarettes, Park Soo-hyun shivered because I was afraid I would make a mistake in radio live broadcasting, I like to taste a little variety of food and men, I kissed my husband for the first time, I was shaken.Even veteran DJ Park Myeong-su refrained from not doing so on public television, but Mirage did not stop.The broadcast, which was able to be settled with honest talks, spread to broadcast accident with about three minutes left.When Park Myeong-su made his last greeting, Mirage began to explain the controversy related to him without hesitation, saying, I want to say this.Mirage said, I have people who are pigs, fat, what kind of X are good, and I have people who are rude to Park Myeong-su.Dont get me wrong about that, he shouted.Park Myeong-su was embarrassed by the sudden abuse, and the listeners bulletin board was smeared.Mirage, so close to Park Myeong-su that the broadcast was comfortable, doubts whether the broadcast would have been comfortable for Park Myeong-su, the production crew and listeners.Should the behavior that disturbed the listener and ruined the broadcast of his favorite senior Park Myeong-su be understood as the spicy charm of Mirage?The honesty and indiscriminate disorder are distinctly different: I hope that one line of listeners who say, I can not tell whether it is a public broadcast or an Internet broadcast will remain a heavy responsibility for Mirage.
Gag Woman Mirage has turned over the Radio Show production team, DJ Park Myeong-su, with a spicy taste that crossed the line.Gag Woman Mirage appeared on KBS coolFM Park Myeong-su Radio Show broadcast on November 24th.Mirage is a hot topic that has recently become popular with spicy taste.The corner where Mirage appeared on this day was to invite entertainment rookies to catch the fixing and evaluate whether they have fixed guest qualities.Mirage had a nervous look from the beginning of the broadcast.It was a charm that Park Myeong-su had to correct it by exposing the sneaker brand that Park Myeong-su bought.I almost got to eat, I smoke electronic cigarettes, Park Soo-hyun shivered because I was afraid I would make a mistake in radio live broadcasting, I like to taste a little variety of food and men, I kissed my husband for the first time, I was shaken.Even veteran DJ Park Myeong-su refrained from not doing so on public television, but Mirage did not stop.The broadcast, which was able to be settled with honest talks, spread to broadcast accident with about three minutes left.When Park Myeong-su made his last greeting, Mirage began to explain the controversy related to him without hesitation, saying, I want to say this.Mirage said, I have people who are pigs, fat, what kind of X are good, and I have people who are rude to Park Myeong-su.Dont get me wrong about that, he shouted.Park Myeong-su was embarrassed by the sudden abuse, and the listeners bulletin board was smeared.Mirage, so close to Park Myeong-su that the broadcast was comfortable, doubts whether the broadcast would have been comfortable for Park Myeong-su, the production crew and listeners.Should the behavior that disturbed the listener and ruined the broadcast of his favorite senior Park Myeong-su be understood as the spicy charm of Mirage?The honesty and indiscriminate disorder are distinctly different: I hope that one line of listeners who say, I can not tell whether it is a public broadcast or an Internet broadcast will remain a heavy responsibility for Mirage.

Gag Woman Mirage has turned over the 'Radio Show' production team, DJ Park Myeong-su, with a spicy taste that crossed the line.

Gag Woman Mirage appeared on KBS coolFM Park Myeong-su Radio Show' broadcast on November 24th.

Mirage is a hot topic that has recently become popular with spicy taste. The corner where Mirage appeared on this day was to invite entertainment rookies to 'catch the fixing' and evaluate whether they have fixed guest qualities.

Mirage had a nervous look from the beginning of the broadcast. It was a charm that Park Myeong-su had to correct it by exposing the sneaker brand that Park Myeong-su bought. "I almost got to eat," "I smoke electronic cigarettes," "Park Soo-hyun shivered because I was afraid I would make a mistake in Radio live broadcasting," "I like to taste a little variety of food and men," "I kissed my husband for the first time, I was shaken." Even veteran DJ Park Myeong-su refrained from "not doing so on public television," but Mirage did not stop.

The broadcast, which was able to be settled with honest talks, spread to 'broadcast accident' with about three minutes left. When Park Myeong-su made his last greeting, Mirage began to explain the controversy related to him without hesitation, saying, "I want to say this."

Mirage said, "I have people who are pigs, fat, what kind of X are good, and I have people who are rude to Park Myeong-su. Don't get me wrong about that," he shouted. Park Myeong-su was embarrassed by the sudden abuse, and the listener's bulletin board was "smeared."

Mirage, "so close to Park Myeong-su that the broadcast was comfortable," doubts whether the broadcast would have been comfortable for Park Myeong-su, the production crew and listeners. Should the behavior that disturbed the listener and ruined the broadcast of his favorite senior Park Myeong-su be understood as the spicy charm of Mirage? The honesty and indiscriminate disorder are distinctly different: I hope that one line of listeners who say, "I can not tell whether it is a public broadcast or an Internet broadcast" will remain a heavy responsibility for Mirage.