"Voluntary Solo parenting" "I Raise It" Park Seon-ju, husband Kang Leo and divorce After the latest public release

In I Raise, Park Seon-ju told her of an extraordinary reason for her separation from her husband Kang Leo.JTBCs entertainment I Raise, which aired on the 17th, was on the air.Park Seon-ju, a singer and composer, joined the new parenting mom on the day.Park Seon-ju and Kang Leo have daughters in the marriage of 2012 and have daughters. Park Seon-ju has been doing Solo Parenting for six years. The production team asked Careful about diverce. Park Seon-ju said, It is not a lot of Soloparenting these days, Were in the middle of it, he laughed.When asked about whether Kim Gurado lives separately from Kang Leo, Park Seon-ju laughed, saying, Are you separated? What should I say?Park Seon-ju once again emphasized that I am misunderstood as a diverce, and my husband Leo Chef is living in Jeju Island with my daughter, he said.When asked why he started voluntary solo parenting, Park Seon-ju recalled, I had a lot of work abroad than Korea, so I was offered an overseas project shortly after I had a child, and I started parenting from the beginning and started it too hard.He recalled the conversation with his husband at the time, saying, My husband Kang Leo is seriously saying that Park Seon-ju is the most cool music that does not cosplay my mother.Park Seon-ju said that her husband Kang Leos understanding and one-on-one separation and solo parenting began.When asked about Kang Leo and Child, he added, Even if I live separately, Child half and Real Estate are also, he added.Amy asked Amy about her parents, who said, Shes perfect, shes the best when singing and playing the piano. Father is a nice, nice person.Park Seon-ju said, My house is a little unusual, and Father asks me about living alone, and my daughter says, I am okay, Mom, Dad says, My life is okay, my mothers life. Amy says Amy is okay to live Amys life, respecting each others happiness, He said he accepted it.Above all, Amy, an elementary school student, was first unveiled at Jeju Island, where she was attending international school, a school with a Canadian branch of more than 30,000 pyeong.It was a place where all of the big scales were gathered, saying, It is like Harry Potter, it is bigger than the Great School.Park Seon-ju said, It was hard for me to learn foreign languages late, and I chose international school to get to know foreign languages early. He introduced There are various facilities to find students aptitudes, School of dreaming.Capture the I Raise screen

In I Raise, Park Seon-ju told her of an extraordinary reason for her separation from her husband Kang Leo.

JTBC's entertainment I Raise, which aired on the 17th, was on the air.

Park Seon-ju, a singer and composer, joined the new parenting mom on the day. Park Seon-ju and Kang Leo have daughters in the marriage of 2012 and have daughters. Park Seon-ju has been doing Solo parenting for six years. The production team asked Careful about diverce. Park Seon-ju said, "It is not a lot of Solo parenting these days, “We’re in the middle of it,” he laughed.

When asked about whether Kim Gurado lives separately from Kang Leo, Park Seon-ju laughed, saying, "Are you separated? What should I say?" Park Seon-ju once again emphasized that "I am misunderstood as a diverce, and my husband Leo Chef is living in Jeju Island with my daughter," he said.

When asked why he started voluntary Solo parenting, Park Seon-ju recalled, "I had a lot of work abroad than Korea, so I was offered an overseas project shortly after I had a Child, and I started parenting from the beginning and started it too hard."

He recalled the conversation with his husband at the time, saying, "My husband Kang Leo is seriously saying that Park Seon-ju is the most cool music that does not cosplay my mother." Park Seon-ju said that her husband Kang Leo's understanding and One-on-One separation and Solo parenting began.

When asked about Kang Leo and Child, he added, "Even if I live separately, Child half and Real estate are also," he added. Amy asked Amy about her parents, who said, “She’s perfect, she’s the best when singing and playing the piano.” “Father is a nice, nice person.”

Park Seon-ju said, "My house is a little unusual, and Father asks me about living alOne, and my daughter says, 'I am okay, Mom,' Dad says, 'My life is okay, my mother's life.'" Amy says Amy is okay to live Amy's life, respecting each other's happiness, He said he accepted it.

Above all, Amy, an elementary School student, was first unveiled at Jeju Island, where she was attending international School, a School with a Canadian branch of more than 30,000 pyeong. It was a place where all of the big scales were gathered, saying, "It is like Harry Potter, it is bigger than the Great School."

Park Seon-ju said, "It was hard for me to learn foreign languages late, and I chose international School to get to know foreign languages early." He introduced "There are various facilities to find students' aptitudes, School of dreaming".

Capture the 'I Raise' screen