The Fishermen and the City' Kim Sae-ron flashes a red-faced staff smile on super-close

Kim Sae-ron smiled at the staff who were ashamed.In the 27th episode of Channel As entertainment Follow Me, Follow MeThe Fishermen and the City City Season 3 (hereinafter referred to as The The Fishermen and the City), which was broadcast on November 18th, Kim Sae-rons It Follows beauty was held in Uljin, Gyeongbuk.On this day, Kim Sae-ron was the first to come to work as an It Follows US protagonist and greeted the staff.Kim Sae-ron was the most performer, so he noticed that the staff cut their hair and naturally talked about their haircuts.A staff member of Kim Sae-ron filled me with his armband, and when he became super-close to Kim Sae-ron, his face turned red and showed a sense of embarrassment.Jang PD said, My face is already red. I work. I could not hide my smile.
Kim Sae-ron smiled at the staff who were ashamed.In the 27th episode of Channel As entertainment Follow Me, Follow MeThe Fishermen and the City City Season 3 (hereinafter referred to as The The Fishermen and the City), which was broadcast on November 18th, Kim Sae-rons It Follows beauty was held in Uljin, Gyeongbuk.On this day, Kim Sae-ron was the first to come to work as an It Follows US protagonist and greeted the staff.Kim Sae-ron was the most performer, so he noticed that the staff cut their hair and naturally talked about their haircuts.A staff member of Kim Sae-ron filled me with his armband, and when he became super-close to Kim Sae-ron, his face turned red and showed a sense of embarrassment.Jang PD said, My face is already red. I work. I could not hide my smile.

Kim Sae-ron smiled at the staff who were ashamed.

In the 27th episode of Channel A's entertainment "Follow Me, Follow MeThe Fishermen and the City City Season 3" (hereinafter referred to as "The The Fishermen and the City"), which was broadcast on November 18th, Kim Sae-ron's It Follows beauty was held in Uljin, Gyeongbuk.

On this day, Kim Sae-ron was the first to come to work as an It Follows US protagonist and greeted the staff. Kim Sae-ron was the most performer, so he noticed that the staff cut their hair and naturally talked about their haircuts.

A staff member of Kim Sae-ron filled me with his armband, and when he became super-close to Kim Sae-ron, his face turned red and showed a sense of embarrassment. Jang PD said, "My face is already red. I work." I could not hide my smile.