"The place I did not want in my dreams" Jang Youngran, the first solo MC

Broadcaster Jang Youngran expressed his feelings as the first solo MC in his life.Jang Youngran posted several photos on his instagram on the 2nd with an article entitled I took the sole MC.The photo shows Jang Youngran holding the script in his arms, and his smile feels happy as he plays the sole MC.Jang Youngran was selected as the MC of JTBCs Pleasant Counseling Center, which will be broadcast on November 2, and the Pleasant Counseling Center is a current affairs liberal arts program that shares small stories and unspeakable concerns.It was a place I didnt covet even in my dreams, but its all because of you, Jang said. Im not enough, but Ill try hard with learning, he said.The netizens who saw this wrote a congratulatory comment such as Congratulations are wonderful, I knew this day would come and I will use it unconditionally.On the other hand, Jang Youngran has been actively engaged in entertainment activities by appearing on TV Chosun National Singer and Wakanam.

Broadcaster Jang Youngran expressed his feelings as the first solo MC in his life.

Jang Youngran posted several photos on his instagram on the 2nd with an article entitled "I took the sole MC".

The photo shows Jang Youngran holding the script in his arms, and his smile feels happy as he plays the sole MC.

Jang Youngran was selected as the MC of JTBC's "Pleasant Counseling Center," which will be broadcast on November 2, and the "Pleasant Counseling Center" is a current affairs liberal arts program that shares small stories and unspeakable concerns.

“It was a place I didn’t covet even in my dreams, but it’s all because of you,” Jang said. “I’m not enough, but I’ll try hard with learning,” he said.

The netizens who saw this wrote a congratulatory comment such as "Congratulations are wonderful", "I knew this day would come" and "I will use it unconditionally".

On the other hand, Jang Youngran has been actively engaged in entertainment activities by appearing on TV Chosun 'National Singer' and 'Wakanam'.