'The King's Affaction' Park Eun-bin, Lee Pil-mo, was caught being a woman...

On KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama The Kings Affaction broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, Hyejong (Lee Pil-mo) abolished Lee Hui (Park Eun-bin) in Seja.When asked about the reason for the abolition, Hyejong replied, I went to Donggungjeon last night, because I knew you were a woman.When Lee asked, When is it? Hyejong said, What is important now?Lee asked, How did you pretend not to know? And Hyejong asked, Do you blame me?Ive imagined this day for a long time, and I was afraid of what would happen if Abama knew. I never resented Abama as a tax collector.I was just a person born in this palace, and I was a normal child who wanted to be loved by my parents.I would like to know what I would have done if it was not for the name. Hyejong said, Leave the palace and live your life.

On KBS 2TV Mon-Tue Drama 'The King's Affaction' broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, Hyejong (Lee Pil-mo) abolished Lee Hui (Park Eun-bin) in Seja.

When asked about the reason for the abolition, Hyejong replied, "I went to Donggungjeon last night, because I knew you were a woman."

When Lee asked, "When is it?" Hyejong said, "What is important now?" Lee asked, "How did you pretend not to know?" And Hyejong asked, "Do you blame me?"

"I've imagined this day for a long time, and I was afraid of what would happen if Abama knew. I never resented Abama as a tax collector. I was just a person born in this palace, and I was a normal child who wanted to be loved by my parents. I would like to know what I would have done if it was not for the name. "Hyejong said," Leave the palace and live your life. "