'Swoopa' Lee Chae-yeon "Top Model = Process...I can't avoid my leftovers"

Lee Chae-yeons picture, which has achieved meaningful growth by participating in the recent survival program Mnet Street Woman The Fighter as a dance crew Want, was released.Lee Chae-yeon is the back door that received the praise of the staff by showing all the items such as the Cyay Boots with chic images and the yellow dress with puff points, and at the same time, showing attractive poses for each cut.In an interview with the film, Lee Chae-yeon said he wanted to help Homeless salespeople and give positive energy through participation in magazine big issue cover pictures.Lee Chae-yeon also introduced the most memorable memories of the group IZ*ONE that ended the activity.Lee Chae-yeon said, The first concert is the most memorable. I was able to experience the scene vividly by listening to the shouts of the fans because I was able to perform offline concerts.I was so motivated to never experience it again, and I believe that the time will be so grateful and that I will have another chance to meet my fans in concerts and music broadcasts one day. Lee Chae-yeon, who recently danced, grew up and impressed as the only idol member among dancers in Street Woman The Fighter, cited Support all your Top Model as the comment of the most memorable fans.The Top Model is a process, and it can be a good result, but it can not be avoided, but it will be hard for fans to watch the moment of frustration.I was worried that Top Model was hard to feel, but I thought I should get a lot through this Top Model Photo: Big Issue Korea

Lee Chae-yeon's picture, which has achieved meaningful growth by participating in the recent survival program Mnet 'Street Woman The Fighter' as a dance crew 'Want', was released.

Lee Chae-yeon is the back door that received the praise of the staff by showing all the items such as the Cyay Boots with chic images and the yellow dress with puff points, and at the same time, showing attractive poses for each cut.

In an interview with the film, Lee Chae-yeon said he wanted to help Homeless salespeople and give positive energy through participation in magazine big issue cover pictures.

Lee Chae-yeon also introduced the most memorable memories of the group IZ*ONE that ended the activity. Lee Chae-yeon said, "The first concert is the most memorable. I was able to experience the scene vividly by listening to the shouts of the fans because I was able to perform offline concerts. I was so motivated to never experience it again, and I believe that the time will be so grateful and that I will have another chance to meet my fans in concerts and music broadcasts one day. "

Lee Chae-yeon, who recently danced, grew up and impressed as the only idol member among Dancers in 'Street Woman The Fighter', cited 'Support all your Top Model' as the comment of the most memorable fans.

“The Top Model is a process, and it can be a good result, but it can not be avoided, but it will be hard for fans to watch the moment of frustration. I was worried that Top Model was hard to feel, but I thought I should get a lot through this Top Model "

Photo: Big Issue Korea