Seolhyun, "I digest pink like this." The autumn goddess with a luxury bag!

Seolhyun left a daily picture.On the 6th, Seolhyun posted daily photos through his instagram and attracted attention.Seolhyun wrote Autumn: In the public photo, Seolhyun enjoys a walk with coffee in one hand under a reddish-painted tree.I wore a black coat, but I finished the fashionista style with pink luxury bag and pink pants.On the other hand, Seolhyun is communicating with fans through YouTube channel Blind by Seolhyun.

Seolhyun left a daily picture.

On the 6th, Seolhyun posted daily photos through his instagram and attracted attention.

Seolhyun wrote "Autumn": In the public photo, Seolhyun enjoys a walk with coffee in one hand under a reddish-painted tree. I wore a black coat, but I finished the fashionista style with pink luxury bag and pink pants.

On the other hand, Seolhyun is communicating with fans through YouTube channel 'Blind by Seolhyun'.