"Suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun come up...Honey jay, Running Man' early on in a bad condition.

On SBSs Running Man, which aired on the 14th, Mnet Street Woman The Fighter (hereinafter referred to as SUfa) honey jay, Monica, Rijeong and Aiki appeared as guests.For the Street Human The Fighter Race, Running Man members teamed up around SUfa leaders.The team consisted of Haha and Kim Jong Kook, the Aiki team composed of Song Ji-hyo, the Monica team composed of Ji Suk-jin and Yang Se-chan, and the honey jay team consisted of Yoo Jae-Suk and Jeon So-min.Before the full-scale race after the team, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Honey Jay was in too bad shape before the recording.Through the subtitles, the production team explained, I said that I was okay, so I greeted the members and the crew first.Its not too big, dont worry, honey Jay has a heavy heart, I hope he recovers quickly, Yoo Jae-Suk said, reassuring viewers.The production team asked for understanding and added, Fortunately, I recovered my health after the rest.Yoo Jae-Suk and Jeon So-min, who have to find a new team, all picked Aikis team.Aiki chose Jeon So-min, leaving Yoo Jae-Suk behind, who showed off his friendship by calling his real name; Yoo Jae-Suk teamed up with Monica team.On the same day, honey Jay said through his instagram, I was so excited and expecting that suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting. I am so sorry for the fans who would have done so much and I am so sorry that I did not want to do it. I have revealed.I eat well, sleep well and health care well, so do not worry too much.If you get one chance next time, if you wear this again ... I will tear up the name tag. Meanwhile, dance crew Hollyvin, who has a honey jay, won the final in SUfa.Photo: SBS broadcast screen
On SBSs Running Man, which aired on the 14th, Mnet Street Woman The Fighter (hereinafter referred to as SUfa) honey jay, Monica, Rijeong and Aiki appeared as guests.For the Street Human The Fighter Race, Running Man members teamed up around SUfa leaders.The team consisted of Haha and Kim Jong Kook, the Aiki team composed of Song Ji-hyo, the Monica team composed of Ji Suk-jin and Yang Se-chan, and the honey jay team consisted of Yoo Jae-Suk and Jeon So-min.Before the full-scale race after the team, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Honey Jay was in too bad shape before the recording.Through the subtitles, the production team explained, I said that I was okay, so I greeted the members and the crew first.Its not too big, dont worry, honey Jay has a heavy heart, I hope he recovers quickly, Yoo Jae-Suk said, reassuring viewers.The production team asked for understanding and added, Fortunately, I recovered my health after the rest.Yoo Jae-Suk and Jeon So-min, who have to find a new team, all picked Aikis team.Aiki chose Jeon So-min, leaving Yoo Jae-Suk behind, who showed off his friendship by calling his real name; Yoo Jae-Suk teamed up with Monica team.On the same day, honey Jay said through his instagram, I was so excited and expecting that suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting. I am so sorry for the fans who would have done so much and I am so sorry that I did not want to do it. I have revealed.I eat well, sleep well and health care well, so do not worry too much.If you get one chance next time, if you wear this again ... I will tear up the name tag. Meanwhile, dance crew Hollyvin, who has a honey jay, won the final in SUfa.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

On SBS's "Running Man," which aired on the 14th, Mnet "Street Woman The Fighter" (hereinafter referred to as "SUfa") Honey jay, Monica, Rijeong and Aiki appeared as guests.

For the 'Street Human The Fighter' Race, Running Man' members teamed up around 'SUfa' leaders. The team consisted of Haha and Kim Jong Kook, the Aiki team composed of Song Ji-hyo, the Monica team composed of Ji Suk-jin and Yang Se-chan, and the Honey jay team consisted of Yoo Jae-Suk and Jeon So-min.

Before the full-scale Race after the team, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Honey jay was in too bad shape before the recording." Through the subtitles, the production team explained, "I said that I was okay, so I greeted the members and the crew first."

"It's not too big, don't worry, Honey jay has a heavy heart, I hope he recovers quickly," Yoo Jae-Suk said, reassuring viewers. The production team asked for understanding and added, "Fortunately, I recovered my health after the rest."

Yoo Jae-Suk and Jeon So-min, who have to find a new team, all picked Aiki's team. Aiki chose Jeon So-min, leaving Yoo Jae-Suk behind, who showed off his friendship by calling his real name; Yoo Jae-Suk teamed up with Monica team.

On the same day, Honey jay said through his instagram, "I was so excited and expecting that suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting." "I am so sorry for the fans who would have done so much and I am so sorry that I did not want to do it. I have revealed.

"I eat well, sleep well and health care well, so do not worry too much. If you get one chance next time, if you wear this again ... I will tear up the Name tag. "

Meanwhile, dance crew Hollyvin, who has a Honey jay, won the final in 'SUfa'.

Photo: SBS broadcast screen