"Soon 180cm tall" Jung Dong-won, not a stormy growth (Jang Min-Ho)

Jung Dong-won, called the music prodigy, appeared on BoomBoomPower and showed off his delightful delightful delight.Singer Jung Dong-won appeared on SBS PowerFM and SBS LoveFM BoomPower, which were broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd.On this day, Jung Dong-won appeared vigorously in a dance to the best in my heart, which was released in May, and received a favorable response with his unique energy.Jung Dong-won has been active in releasing his first full-length album, Nostalgia, A Tree that Gives A lavishly, on the 17th.He was also preparing for a solo concert, and a message was poured out to congratulate the listeners.Jung Dong-won said, It is a commemoration of the regular album in Blue Square, and it is the fairy tale concert of the Mobilization of the story.We are preparing for the concert that we will solve with the story, he said.When asked about the overall color of this album, he said, It looks like pink to me.I have to record a lot of songs when I record, so I prepared for over a year. I have been doing it since I was a call center of love, he said.The first song and the last song are different, and the album is prepared with the album on the verge of metamorphosis, and it contains all my growth process. Above all, Jung Dong-won, who became the second of this year, was also able to miss the recent storm growth.Jung Dong-won replied to the question about the puberty, I think it has passed well, and Boom asked, Who played the biggest role? Without hesitation, he replied Boom and showed off his extraordinary friendship.In particular, Boom asked Jung Dong-won about his height, and Jung Dong-won said, Now it is close to 170cm.Its about 168, 9cm now, he said, surprising.Boom looked at Jung Dong-wons The Face Reader and was surprised to say that I feel like I am 184 ~ 6cm when I look at The Face Reader, and Jung Dong-won was actually up to 180cm.I was a lot taller while eating a lot of fans love, he laughed at the fan service.On the same day, Jung Dong-won mentioned his own standard of sharing The Uncle with his brother, Jang Min-Ho called The Uncle and Jeon Hyun-moo called Uncle.When asked why, Jung Dong-won said, I picked the first impression as the most important thing.Above all, Jung Dong-won presented a unique chemistry with Boom as a partner, and then sang TVXQs Hug with a vocal simulation of Kim Junsu, giving various charms, especially Jung Dong-won, who sang his new song Goodbye My Love live and captured listeners ears.BoomPower broadcast screen capture

Jung Dong-won, called the music prodigy, appeared on 'Boom Boom Power' and showed off his delightful delightful delight.

Singer Jung Dong-won appeared on SBS PowerFM and SBS LoveFM Boom Power, which were broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd.

On this day, Jung Dong-won appeared vigorously in a dance to the best in my heart, which was released in May, and received a favorable response with his unique energy.

Jung Dong-won has been active in releasing his first full-length album, Nostalgia, A Tree that Gives A lavishly, on the 17th. He was also preparing for a solo Concert, and a message was poured out to congratulate the listeners. Jung Dong-won said, "It is a commemoration of the regular album in Blue Square, and it is the fairy tale Concert of the Mobilization of the story. “We are preparing for the Concert that we will solve with the story,” he said.

When asked about the overall color of this album, he said, "It looks like pink to me. “I have to record a lot of songs when I record, so I prepared for over a year. I have been doing it since I was a call center of love,” he said. The first song and the last song are different, and the album is prepared with the album on the verge of metamorphosis, and it contains all my growth process. "

Above all, Jung Dong-won, who became the second of this year, was also able to miss the recent storm growth. Jung Dong-won replied to the question about the puberty, "I think it has passed well," and Boom asked, "Who played the biggest role?" Without hesitation, he replied "Boom" and showed off his extraordinary friendship.

In particular, Boom asked Jung Dong-won about his height, and Jung Dong-won said, "Now it is close to 170cm. It's about 168, 9cm now," he said, surprising. Boom looked at Jung Dong-won's The Face Reader and was surprised to say that "I feel like I am 184 ~ 6cm when I look at The Face Reader," and Jung Dong-won was actually up to 180cm. "I was a lot taller while eating a lot of fans' love," he laughed at the fan service.

On the same day, Jung Dong-won mentioned his own standard of sharing The Uncle with his brother, Jang Min-Ho called 'The Uncle' and Jeon Hyun-moo called 'Uncle'. When asked why, Jung Dong-won said, "I picked the first impression as the most important thing."

Above all, Jung Dong-won presented a unique chemistry with Boom as a partner, and then sang TVXQ's Hug with a vocal simulation of Kim Junsu, giving various charms, especially Jung Dong-won, who sang his new song Goodbye My Love live and captured listeners' ears.

'Boom Power' broadcast screen capture