Song Hae "'Ship to National Singing Contest'? Lee Sang-yong Give up, I Think He's Going to Leave the World First" (Radio Star)

Song Hae mentioned successor to National Singing ContestMBC Radio Star, which was broadcast on November 24, was featured in All States Chemijarang with Kim Young-ok, Jung Dong-won, Park So-dam, Sola and special appearance Song Hae.On the day, 95-year-old active and Asias oldest MC Song Hae appeared in surprise; Song Hae said: Hey, a week.Today is not a man on Sunday, but a man on Wednesday. The KBS 1TV National Singing Contest, which Song Hae was conducting earlier, was on a break due to Corona 19.Song Hae said, I have experienced 100 years in five years, and I have met Mama (Natural Bean) and met measles.This time, the sick insects suffering from the world humanity come and it is very good for me. Song Hae said, I made a promise with Lee Sang-yong first about the successor to the All States Song ProudOf course, it is not because I want to do it.
Song Hae mentioned successor to National Singing ContestMBC Radio Star, which was broadcast on November 24, was featured in All States Chemijarang with Kim Young-ok, Jung Dong-won, Park So-dam, Sola and special appearance Song Hae.On the day, 95-year-old active and Asias oldest MC Song Hae appeared in surprise; Song Hae said: Hey, a week.Today is not a man on Sunday, but a man on Wednesday. The KBS 1TV National Singing Contest, which Song Hae was conducting earlier, was on a break due to Corona 19.Song Hae said, I have experienced 100 years in five years, and I have met Mama (Natural Bean) and met measles.This time, the sick insects suffering from the world humanity come and it is very good for me. Song Hae said, I made a promise with Lee Sang-yong first about the successor to the All States Song ProudOf course, it is not because I want to do it.

Song Hae mentioned successor to National Singing Contest

MBC Radio Star, which was broadcast on November 24, was featured in All states Chemijarang with Kim Young-ok, Jung Dong-won, Park So-dam, Sola and special appearance Song Hae.

On the day, 95-year-old active and Asia's oldest MC Song Hae appeared in surprise; Song Hae said: "Hey, a week. Today is not a man on Sunday, but a man on Wednesday. "

The KBS 1TV National Singing Contest, which Song Hae was conducting earlier, was on a break due to Corona 19. Song Hae said, "I have experienced 100 years in five years, and I have met Mama (Natural Bean) and met measles. This time, the sick insects suffering from the world humanity come and it is very good for me. "

Song Hae said, "I made a promise with Lee Sang-yong first about the successor to the 'All states Song Proud' Of course, it is not because I want to do it. "