Shin Dong-yup, 10 billion KRW

Heartfelt Confessions I Cant Forget during Donation Records of the Grand Historian controversyTV Entertainment Crazy, Love.X, which is broadcasted on the 17th, deals with the stalking crime that has recently emerged as a social problem.Dr. Oh Eun-young has been analyzing the psychology of criminals related to stalking and warned about the seriousness of stalking is a dangerous disease that can lead to murder by expanding to delusion person with a disability when it gets worse.Shin Dong-yup and Son Su-ho attorneys have shared episodes related to their delusional person with a disability.Above all, Shin Dong-yup was the first to broadcast a shocking record of the Grand Historian anecdote, which he had been directly hit by, Confessions, everyone was amazed.Ten years ago, Shin Dong-yups family and acquaintances said, Shin Dong-yup told me 10 billion KRWI promised to give it to you, but I do not keep my promise. Moreover, after being harassed by constant contact with such a testament, Shin Dong-yup eventually reported it to the police, and he had a rumor with the person who spread the rumor at the police station, but it turned out that he was a delusional person with a disability patient.I am curious about the whole story of Shin Dong-yups dizzying delusion person with a disability experience.In addition, Shin Dong-yup added shock to the reason why popular idols frequently change their cell phone numbers.To a close idol member who frequently changes his phone number, Why do you change the number so often?I asked, I changed my phone number at the agency and I got a text at the moment. It was horrifying, citing a stalking example that fits perfectly with a horror situation.In addition, after Shin Dong-yup, a lawyer, Son Su-ho, also came to the house and said, I am a married person of Lee Jae-yong, he said. If you let me meet Lee Jae-yong, who has lost contact, I will give you a large amount of reward.In retrospect, it is noteworthy what the reality of a previous-class client who awakened the danger and awareness of delusion with Son Su-hos remarks, I think he was suffering from a serious delusion with a disability.

Heartfelt Confessions "I Can't Forget" during Donation Records of the Grand Historian controversy TV entertainment 'Crazy, Love.X', which is broadcasted on the 17th, deals with the Stalking crime that has recently emerged as a social problem. Dr. Oh Eun-young has been analyzing the psychology of criminals related to Stalking and warned about the seriousness of "Stalking is a dangerous disease that can lead to murder by expanding to 'delusion person with a disability' when it gets worse." Shin Dong-yup and Son Su-ho attorneys have shared episodes related to their delusional person with a disability.

Above all, Shin Dong-yup was the first to broadcast a shocking record of the Grand Historian anecdote, which he had been directly hit by, Confessions, everyone was amazed. Ten years ago, Shin Dong-yup's family and acquaintances said, "Shin Dong-yup told me 10 billion KRW I promised to give it to you, but I do not keep my promise. " Moreover, after being harassed by constant contact with such a testament, Shin Dong-yup eventually reported it to the police, and he had a rumor with the person who spread the rumor at the police station, but it turned out that he was a delusional person with a disability patient. I am curious about the whole story of Shin Dong-yup's dizzying delusion person with a disability experience.

In addition, Shin Dong-yup added shock to the reason why popular idols frequently change their cell phone numbers. To a close idol member who frequently changes his phone number, "Why do you change the number so often? "I asked," I changed my phone number at the agency and I got a text at the moment. " It was horrifying, citing a Stalking example that fits perfectly with a horror situation.

In addition, after Shin Dong-yup, a lawyer, Son Su-ho, also came to the house and said, "I am a married person of Lee Jae-yong," he said. "If you let me meet Lee Jae-yong, who has lost contact, I will give you a large amount of reward." In retrospect, it is noteworthy what the reality of a previous-class client who awakened the danger and awareness of delusion with Son Su-ho's remarks, "I think he was suffering from a serious delusion with a disability."