Sandara Park, first independent in 38 years, "Lives K-Learning Life...Starts Deviation"

MBC entertainment program I Live Alone (director Huh Hang Kim Ji-woo), which will be broadcast on the 26th, will reveal the day of Sandara Park, a newbie for the first month of The Trace.Sandara Park is surprised to find that I have been independent in 38 years and I am a dream I Live Alone for me because I have been living with my parents all the time after the living with the members during the 2NE1 activity.Sandara Park said, I lived the life of a K-old woman before.I started my departure from last year, he said, but he is curious about why he has a desire for independence late.Sandara Park is thirsty for independence, so the Interiors concept is also deviated.Sandara Park boasts a collection filled with one side of the living room wall, as well as a dress room with pupil extensions, which is a sense restaurant down interiors.Here, the refrigerator, kitchen, even the corridor, is decorated with Sandara Park photographs, causing laughter with Interiors that reminds me of Jun Hyun-moos narcissistic house.In addition, Han River ramen machine, which does not match the sense restaurant house, takes the kitchen spot and steals the gaze.Han River Ramen Machine is the roman item that Sandara Park wanted for the first time when it was independent.Sandara Park, famous for its news, is curious to say that she has played the food of the gourmet scale as if she had regained her appetite for 38 years with the realization of the Trace romance.Sandara Park said, I can not stand without management anymore. He also showed the end of health care, which is a dessert of black goat juice.Then, I take a bus to the village bus and go to the used transaction, and I am waiting for the broadcast that predicted the daily life that has been reversed in the reversal.

MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone' (director Huh Hang Kim Ji-woo), which will be broadcast on the 26th, will reveal the day of Sandara Park, a newbie for the first month of The Trace.

Sandara Park is surprised to find that "I have been independent in 38 years" and "I am a dream I Live Alone for me" because I have been living with my parents all the time after the living with the members during the 2NE1 activity.

Sandara Park said, "I lived the life of a K-old woman before. I started my departure from last year, "he said, but he is curious about why he has a desire for independence late. Sandara Park is thirsty for independence, so the Interiors concept is also deviated.

Sandara Park boasts a collection filled with one side of the living room wall, as well as a dress room with pupil extensions, which is a 'sense restaurant' down Interiors. Here, the refrigerator, kitchen, even the corridor, is decorated with Sandara Park' photographs, causing laughter with Interiors that reminds me of Jun Hyun-moo's narcissistic House.

In addition, Han River ramen machine, which does not match the 'sense restaurant' House, takes the kitchen spot and steals the gaze. Han River Ramen Machine is the 'roman item' that Sandara Park wanted for the first time when it was independent. Sandara Park, famous for its news, is curious to say that she has played the food of the gourmet scale as if she had regained her appetite for 38 years with the realization of The Trace romance.

Sandara Park said, "I can not stand without management anymore." He also showed the end of health care, which is a dessert of black goat juice. Then, I take a bus to the village bus and go to the used transaction, and I am waiting for the broadcast that predicted the daily life that has been reversed in the reversal.