San Daraa Park, first independent at 38! A trailing bird with a mouth caught in the ear

Singer Daraa Park showed his excitement ahead of the release of the house.On the afternoon of the 26th, San Daraa Park told his Instagram, Come on, its the first time Ive released my house. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The first public release of my house !!! I posted a picture with the message.In the photo, Daraa Park is showing off her beauty while wearing her head, and she feels joy in his face as his small face, which is likely to disappear, catches her eye.The netizens who watched this are responding such as I am excited to be independent, I am going to be happy at home, I am expecting my sister and Congratulations on independence.Meanwhile, San Daraa Park has continued his Solo activities through entertainment after the dismantling of 2NE1. Recently, he signed an exclusive contract with Avis Company.San Daraa Park SNS

Singer Daraa Park showed his excitement ahead of the release of the house.

On the afternoon of the 26th, San Daraa Park told his Instagram, "Come on, it's the first time I've released my house. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first public release of my house !!! "I posted a picture with the message.

In the photo, Daraa Park is showing off her beauty while wearing her head, and she feels joy in his face as his small face, which is likely to disappear, catches her eye.

The netizens who watched this are responding such as "I am excited to be independent", "I am going to be happy at home", "I am expecting my sister" and "Congratulations on independence".

Meanwhile, San Daraa Park has continued his Solo activities through entertainment after the dismantling of 2NE1. Recently, he signed an exclusive contract with Avis Company.

San Daraa Park SNS