Ryu Su-jeong 'Lovelyz' disbanded heart... "I'll continue to be with Lovelynus"

On the 2nd, Ryu Su-jeong said through his Instagram account, I am worried about how to tell my heart fully, but I want to write Moore again to the Lovers who will be sorry for the news of the contract ending.I have been ashamed since I was a child, and I was a high school student who had been a trainee since I was preparing for auditioning for Alone dreams.To me, Lovelyz was my school days and my twintiesIt was all of the beginning. Everything I could not experience if I had not been Lovelyz who came to my ordinary life remained meaningful and special memories to me. Now I believe in myself and try to be harder. I want to be less sad because it is a decision to keep my promise to sing for a long time.I am so grateful and sorry for giving so much warm heart. Also, Ryu Su-jeong did not forget to mention the members.He said, I would like to thank you for your long time because you have shared the same hearts with your sister, Jia sister, Jia sister, Jisu sister, delayed sister, name sister, and tuna who are more than members of my life.I love you a lot in the future. Finally, I promise to be with Lovelynus as I have been so far, and I will do my best in the future. If we are together now, I think we can take more courage.I sincerely hope that the days of Lovelyz and Lovelynus will be calm in the future. Meanwhile, Lovelyz will end its exclusive contract with Ullim Entertainment on the 16th, with all members leaving the agency except Baby Soul.

On the 2nd, Ryu Su-jeong said through his Instagram account, "I am worried about how to tell my heart fully, but I want to write Moore again to the Lovers who will be sorry for the news of the Contract ending."

"I have been ashamed since I was a child, and I was a high school student who had been a trainee since I was preparing for auditioning for Alone dreams. To me, Lovelyz was my school days and my twinties It was all of the beginning. Everything I could not experience if I had not been Lovelyz who came to my ordinary life remained meaningful and special memories to me. "

"Now I believe in myself and try to be harder. I want to be less sad because it is a decision to keep my promise to sing for a long time. I am so grateful and sorry for giving so much warm heart. "

Also, Ryu Su-jeong did not forget to mention the members. He said, "I would like to thank you for your long time because you have shared the same hearts with your sister, Jia sister, Jia sister, Jisu sister, delayed sister, name sister, and tuna who are more than members of my life. I love you a lot in the future. "

Finally, "I promise to be with Lovelynus as I have been so far, and I will do my best in the future. If we are together now, I think we can take more courage. I sincerely hope that the days of Lovelyz and Lovelynus will be calm in the future. "

Meanwhile, Lovelyz will end its exclusive Contract with Ullim Entertainment on the 16th, with all members leaving the agency except Baby Soul.