Running Man' Kim Jong-kook mentions Royder allegations "will go to the end"

Singer and broadcaster Kim Jong-kook referred to the controversial Royder allegations recently.On SBS Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 21st, Kim Jong-kook made it clear that he was not Royder.Kim Jong-kook said, Are you preparing for my Doping in sports test? I will show Anyang Koraji this time when I just go over.I will go to the end.Earlier, Canadian Health YouTuber raised suspicions that Kim Jong-kook would not be Royder.Since then, he has deleted all videos related to Kim Jong-kook and officially apologized.Greg Ducet recently cited Kim Jong-kooks 8.38 results from a male hormone count test.There is a paper that some Asian male hormones can be 20 percent higher than other races, he said. I would like to apologize to Kim Jong-kook and his fans.Kim Jong-kook is a natural and has an excellent gene.

Singer and broadcaster Kim Jong-kook referred to the controversial Royder allegations recently.

On SBS Running Man', which aired on the afternoon of the 21st, Kim Jong-kook made it clear that he was not Royder.

Kim Jong-kook said, "Are you preparing for my Doping in sports test?" "I will show Anyang Koraji this time when I just go over. I will go to the end.”

Earlier, Canadian Health YouTuber raised suspicions that Kim Jong-kook would not be Royder. Since then, he has deleted all videos related to Kim Jong-kook and officially apologized.

Greg Ducet recently cited Kim Jong-kook's 8.38 results from a male hormone count test. "There is a paper that some Asian male hormones can be 20 percent higher than other races," he said. "I would like to apologize to Kim Jong-kook and his fans. Kim Jong-kook is a 'natural' and has an excellent gene. "