Running Man' Kim Jong-kook shows YouTuber sniper "Anyang knickers" who raised Doping in sport allegations

Kim Jong-kook snipered Health YouTuber Greg Ducet, who raised his Doping in Sport allegations.On SBS Running Man broadcast on November 21, the 2021 Running Man Penalty Movie - The Negotiation Race was held, which confronts the production team with a penalty option.Kim Jong-kook asked, Do you prepare for my Doping in sport test?Earlier, Canadian health YouTuber Greg Ducet claimed Kim Jong-kook used Nootropic to build himself.But Kim Jong-kook abruptly apologized after the actual Doping in Sport test revealed his integrity.Kim Jong-kook said, I tried to go over Oh ~ if I was a little bit, but I wanted to show Anyang Koraji once.
Kim Jong-kook snipered Health YouTuber Greg Ducet, who raised his Doping in Sport allegations.On SBS Running Man broadcast on November 21, the 2021 Running Man Penalty Movie - The Negotiation Race was held, which confronts the production team with a penalty option.Kim Jong-kook asked, Do you prepare for my Doping in sport test?Earlier, Canadian health YouTuber Greg Ducet claimed Kim Jong-kook used Nootropic to build himself.But Kim Jong-kook abruptly apologized after the actual Doping in Sport test revealed his integrity.Kim Jong-kook said, I tried to go over Oh ~ if I was a little bit, but I wanted to show Anyang Koraji once.

Kim Jong-kook snipered Health YouTuber Greg Ducet, who raised his Doping in sport allegations.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on November 21, the '2021 Running Man Penalty Movie - The Negotiation' Race was held, which confronts the production team with a penalty option.

Kim Jong-kook asked, "Do you prepare for my Doping in sport test?" Earlier, Canadian health YouTuber Greg Ducet claimed Kim Jong-kook used Nootropic to build himself. But Kim Jong-kook abruptly apologized after the actual Doping in sport test revealed his integrity.

Kim Jong-kook said, "I tried to go over 'Oh ~' if I was a little bit, but I wanted to show Anyang Koraji once."