Running Man' Jang Hyuk, Kim Jong-kook on 'X-Men' love line..."Yoon Eun-hye Chae Yeon, what was on both sides."

On the afternoon of the 7th, SBS entertainment program Running Man was decorated with Running Mountaineering Race.The members gathered from the opening to the mountaineering fashion, especially Jeon So-min, who transformed from a gold watch to a sun cap.I was greeting Jeon So-min earlier, and now I felt like So-min was hanging out with this dress; it used to be a makeup, but I was honestly surprised, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Guests included Kim Jong-kook and close friend Actor Jang Hyuk, who said: I didnt recognize it because of the mask in the bathroom.I heard every voice, Jang Hyuk said of the vocalization that follows him, I do not think Im talking like this.I can not follow it, but eventually I followed the vocal simulation and laughed.Yoo Jae-Suk recounted Kim Jong-kooks love line: Yoo Jae-Suk said, There was a ji-hyo in The Palace; I forgot that.It is a coincidence, he said, looking at Kim Jong-kook sitting next to him.Jeon So-min asked Kim Jong-kook, The last brother is a synthetic song in the picture of the gung male protagonist. Yoo Jae-suk continued to shoot Kim Jong-kook, saying, Life is strange.Kim Jong-kook also had to explain the episode with Chae Yeon.Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed, saying, I met as a fan on Star Date during Jin Sook Lee (Chae Yeons real name).Yang Se-chan asked Jang Hyuk, So it was a triangle, and Jang Hyuk replied, It was not a triangle, but something on both sides.The members were not busy taking pictures at every moving place; Kim Jong-kook especially told Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha, who had taken a lot of readings, Especially the What do you do when you play teams.Do not you take a picture there? In the Pil-Shooting Gyeju, the selection of a team that boasts chemistry attracted attention.Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha were called Hangout with Yoo teams, Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo were called The Official Love Line of the Mountain Club teams.So Yoo Jae-Suk said, We are married.Kim Jong-kook mentioned the love line of Kim Jong-kook, and when Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed, he said, I can be glad to see you.
On the afternoon of the 7th, SBS entertainment program Running Man was decorated with Running Mountaineering Race.The members gathered from the opening to the mountaineering fashion, especially Jeon So-min, who transformed from a gold watch to a sun cap.I was greeting Jeon So-min earlier, and now I felt like So-min was hanging out with this dress; it used to be a makeup, but I was honestly surprised, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Guests included Kim Jong-kook and close friend Actor Jang Hyuk, who said: I didnt recognize it because of the mask in the bathroom.I heard every voice, Jang Hyuk said of the vocalization that follows him, I do not think Im talking like this.I can not follow it, but eventually I followed the vocal simulation and laughed.Yoo Jae-Suk recounted Kim Jong-kooks love line: Yoo Jae-Suk said, There was a ji-hyo in The Palace; I forgot that.It is a coincidence, he said, looking at Kim Jong-kook sitting next to him.Jeon So-min asked Kim Jong-kook, The last brother is a synthetic song in the picture of the gung male protagonist. Yoo Jae-suk continued to shoot Kim Jong-kook, saying, Life is strange.Kim Jong-kook also had to explain the episode with Chae Yeon.Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed, saying, I met as a fan on Star Date during Jin Sook Lee (Chae Yeons real name).Yang Se-chan asked Jang Hyuk, So it was a triangle, and Jang Hyuk replied, It was not a triangle, but something on both sides.The members were not busy taking pictures at every moving place; Kim Jong-kook especially told Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha, who had taken a lot of readings, Especially the What do you do when you play teams.Do not you take a picture there? In the Pil-Shooting Gyeju, the selection of a team that boasts chemistry attracted attention.Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha were called Hangout with Yoo teams, Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo were called The Official Love Line of the Mountain Club teams.So Yoo Jae-Suk said, We are married.Kim Jong-kook mentioned the love line of Kim Jong-kook, and when Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed, he said, I can be glad to see you.

On the afternoon of the 7th, SBS entertainment program Running Man' was decorated with 'Running Mountaineering' Race.

The members gathered from the opening to the mountaineering fashion, especially Jeon So-min, who transformed from a gold watch to a sun cap. "I was greeting Jeon So-min earlier, and now I felt like So-min was hanging out with this dress; it used to be a makeup, but I was honestly surprised," Yoo Jae-Suk said.

Guests included Kim Jong-kook and close friend Actor Jang Hyuk, who said: "I didn't recognize it because of the mask in the bathroom. I heard every voice, "Jang Hyuk said of the vocalization that follows him," I do not think I'm talking like this. I can not follow it, "but eventually I followed the vocal simulation and laughed.

Yoo Jae-Suk recounted Kim Jong-kook's love line: "Yoo Jae-Suk said, "There was a ji-hyo in 'The Palace'; I forgot that. It is a coincidence, "he said, looking at Kim Jong-kook sitting next to him. Jeon So-min asked Kim Jong-kook, "The last brother is a synthetic song in the picture of the 'gung' male protagonist." Yoo Jae-Suk continued to shoot Kim Jong-kook, saying, "Life is strange."

Kim Jong-kook also had to explain the episode with Chae Yeon. Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed, saying, "I met as a fan on 'Star Date' during Jin Sook Lee (Chae Yeon's real name). Yang Se-chan asked Jang Hyuk, "So it was a triangle," and Jang Hyuk replied, "It was not a triangle, but something on both sides."

The members were not busy taking pictures at every moving place; Kim Jong-kook especially told Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha, who had taken a lot of readings, "Especially the 'What do you do when you play' teams. Do not you take a picture there? "

In the 'Pil-Shooting Gyeju', the selection of a team that boasts chemistry attracted attention. Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha were called Hangout with Yoo' teams, Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo were called 'The Official Love Line of the Mountain Club' teams. So Yoo Jae-Suk said, "'We are married'. "Kim Jong-kook mentioned the love line of Kim Jong-kook, and when Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed, he said," I can be glad to see you. "