Park Seon-ju "A separation from Kang Leo, not divorce...Don't 'Cosplay' me" (I raise it)

Park Seon-ju, who is separating from Kang Leo, reveals why she and her 10-year-old daughter Amy have come to live in Jeju Island.JTBCs Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise broadcast on November 17 revealed the story of singer-songwriter Park Seon-ju, who is raising her daughter alone in Jeju Island.Park Seon-ju, who marriaged Kang Leo chef in 2012.Asked if he was divorced, he said, living in Jeju Island and voluntarily participating in Solo.Kang Leo is in the castle, and I am in Jeju Island, said Park Seon-ju, who said, Do you have to say it?My child was born and I was working on an overseas project. At first I went abroad for more than a year and a half, but it was too hard.Then Mr Kang Leo drank a beer and seriously said: Dont cosplay your mom and live as Mr Park Seon-ju.Park Seon-ju said, The time for music is the coolest, he said, adding: There was a full support from Mr. Kang Leo (in separate cases).
Park Seon-ju, who is separating from Kang Leo, reveals why she and her 10-year-old daughter Amy have come to live in Jeju Island.JTBCs Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise broadcast on November 17 revealed the story of singer-songwriter Park Seon-ju, who is raising her daughter alone in Jeju Island.Park Seon-ju, who marriaged Kang Leo chef in 2012.Asked if he was divorced, he said, living in Jeju Island and voluntarily participating in Solo.Kang Leo is in the castle, and I am in Jeju Island, said Park Seon-ju, who said, Do you have to say it?My child was born and I was working on an overseas project. At first I went abroad for more than a year and a half, but it was too hard.Then Mr Kang Leo drank a beer and seriously said: Dont cosplay your mom and live as Mr Park Seon-ju.Park Seon-ju said, The time for music is the coolest, he said, adding: There was a full support from Mr. Kang Leo (in separate cases).

Park Seon-ju, who is "separating from Kang Leo," reveals why she and her 10-year-old daughter Amy have come to live in Jeju Island.

JTBC's "Brave Solo parenting - I Raise" broadcast on November 17 revealed the story of singer-songwriter Park Seon-ju, who is raising her daughter alone in Jeju Island.

Park Seon-ju, who marriaged Kang Leo chef in 2012. Asked if he was "divorced," he said, "living in Jeju Island and voluntarily participating in Solo."

"Kang Leo is in the castle, and I am in Jeju Island," said Park Seon-ju, who said, "Do you have to say it?"

"My child was born and I was working on an overseas project. At first I went abroad for more than a year and a half, but it was too hard. Then Mr Kang Leo drank a beer and seriously said: 'Don't Cosplay your mom and live as Mr Park Seon-ju. "Park Seon-ju said, 'The time for music is the coolest,'" he said, adding: "There was a full support from Mr. Kang Leo (in separate cases).