Park Shin-hye Choi Tae-joon, pregnancy+marriage

Park Shin-hye Actor and Choi Tae-joon Actor have a happy hundred years, said Park Shin-hye agency Salt Entertainment on the 23rd. The two people who have been meeting each other since 2017 have been together for a long time since January 22, 2022 (Saturday), and they have formed a couples kite in Seoul.We have promised to be a lifelong companion for each other, and precious life has come in the process of preparing marriage.I am still in the early days of needing stability, so please understand that it is a careful situation to tell me about it. The marriage ceremony is held privately in consideration of the family members.Park Shin-hye also told the official Fan Cafe that he would like to start his life as a couple and a person who had covered even the lack of human Park Shin-hye.I will try to show you the wonderful actor as soon as possible so that you do not wait too long. I hope you are healthy until then, and I will say hello.Hello, Salt Entertainment.Im giving you news about Park Shin-hye Actor.Park Shin-hye Actor and Choi Tae-joon Actor, two of whom make a happy centennial.The two men, who have been meeting each other since 2017, have formed a couples kite at the Seoul Motivation on January 22, 2022 (Saturday).In addition, precious life has come during the process of promising to be a lifelong companion to each other and preparing for marriage.I am still in the early days of needing stability, so please understand that it is a cautious situation to tell you specifically.Also, please be generous to understand that the specific details about marriage are carried out privately in consideration of both family members.I would like to express my deep gratitude to all those who love and support you two.I will continue to try to show you a good picture of Park Shin-hye Actor.I ask you for your congratulations and blessings.Thank you.= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =Hello, this is Park Shin-hye.Its been getting cold these days. I wonder if everyone is doing well.I just found a contract I signed with my first company 20 years ago while I was cleaning up my house.I was in the sixth grade of elementary school and I got a job as an actor in the second grade of junior high school, and it was 18 years ago.Many people have been with me during my childhood, and thanks to your love and support, I have been able to be an actor who can show various aspects in various works.There were many happy moments in front of the camera, but it was the fans who gave me great strength and courage every difficult moment.I was able to stand up in front of the camera again in a word of support for your strength.So Im so nervous about the news today, and Im afraid youll be surprised by the sudden news, but I wanted to tell you first.Im going to marriage with a friend Ive been dating for a long time.I am going to start my life as a couple and a person who has been my support for a long time and has covered even the lack of human Park Shin-hye.And while Im still too early to say, Ive come to my precious life in preparation for marriage, and I want to let you know more than anyone else.Ill show you a good look even after Ive made a home.Thank you for always supporting me with love, and I will try to show you a wonderful actor as soon as possible, which will take a little time, but not too long.I hope you are healthy by then and I will say hello.

"Park Shin-hye Actor and Choi Tae-joon Actor have a happy hundred years," said Park Shin-hye agency Salt Entertainment on the 23rd. "The two people who have been meeting each other since 2017 have been together for a long time since January 22, 2022 (Saturday), and they have formed a couple's kite in Seoul."

"We have promised to be a lifelong companion for each other, and precious life has come in the process of preparing marriage. I am still in the early days of needing stability, so please understand that it is a careful situation to tell me about it. "

The marriage ceremony is held privately in consideration of the family members.

Park Shin-hye also told the official Fan Cafe that he would like to start his life as a couple and a person who had covered even the lack of human Park Shin-hye.

"I will try to show you the wonderful Actor as soon as possible so that you do not wait too long. I hope you are healthy until then, and I will say hello."

Hello, Salt Entertainment.

I'm giving you news about Park Shin-hye Actor.

Park Shin-hye Actor and Choi Tae-joon Actor, two of whom make a happy centennial.

The two men, who have been meeting each other since 2017, have formed a couple's kite at the Seoul Motivation on January 22, 2022 (Saturday).

In addition, precious life has come during the process of promising to be a lifelong companion to each other and preparing for marriage. I am still in the early days of needing stability, so please understand that it is a cautious situation to tell you specifically.

Also, please be generous to understand that the specific details about marriage are carried out privately in consideration of both family members.

I would like to express my deep gratitude to all those who love and support you two.

I will continue to try to show you a good picture of Park Shin-hye Actor.

I ask you for your congratulations and blessings.

Thank you.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hello, this is Park Shin-hye.

It's been getting cold these days. I wonder if everyone is doing well.

I just found a contract I signed with my first company 20 years ago while I was cleaning up my house. I was in the sixth grade of elementary school and I got a job as an Actor in the second grade of junior high school, and it was 18 years ago.

Many people have been with me during my childhood, and thanks to your love and support, I have been able to be an Actor who can show various aspects in various works.

There were many happy moments in front of the camera, but it was the fans who gave me great strength and courage every difficult moment. I was able to stand up in front of the camera again in a word of support for your strength.

So I’m so nervous about the news today, and I’m afraid you’ll be surprised by the sudden news, but I wanted to tell you first.

I'm going to marriage with a friend I've been dating for a long time. I am going to start my life as a couple and a person who has been my support for a long time and has covered even the lack of human Park Shin-hye.

And while I’m still too early to say, I’ve come to my precious life in preparation for marriage, and I want to let you know more than anyone else. I'll show you a good look even after I've made a home.

Thank you for always supporting me with love, and I will try to show you a wonderful Actor as soon as possible, which will take a little time, but not too long. I hope you are healthy by then and I will say hello.