Park Min-young, how about a head sporadic ~ The completion of the picture is the face!

Actor Park Min-young has unveiled a selfie taken in comfortable attire.Park Min-young took to Instagram on Monday to grab the camera in a one-man T-shirt at home.The long hair was a sporadic feeling, but the completion of the photo was surprising by showing off the face and perfect beauty.Recently, Park Min-young appeared on MBC Document Plex Youth Documentary - High Kick which was broadcast on October 29 last month, and expressed the burden that he felt before appearing in High Kick without hesitation which was debut work.High Kick, which started broadcasting in 2006, When do I act with Lee Soon-jae and Na Moon-hee?Thats why I did it. I recalled the time when I was passionate and enthusiastic.
Actor Park Min-young has unveiled a selfie taken in comfortable attire.Park Min-young took to Instagram on Monday to grab the camera in a one-man T-shirt at home.The long hair was a sporadic feeling, but the completion of the photo was surprising by showing off the face and perfect beauty.Recently, Park Min-young appeared on MBC Document Plex Youth Documentary - High Kick which was broadcast on October 29 last month, and expressed the burden that he felt before appearing in High Kick without hesitation which was debut work.High Kick, which started broadcasting in 2006, When do I act with Lee Soon-jae and Na Moon-hee?Thats why I did it. I recalled the time when I was passionate and enthusiastic.

Actor Park Min-young has unveiled a selfie taken in comfortable attire.

Park Min-young took to Instagram on Monday to grab the camera in a one-man T-shirt at home.

The long hair was a sporadic feeling, but the completion of the photo was surprising by showing off the face and perfect beauty.

Recently, Park Min-young appeared on MBC 'Document Plex Youth Documentary - High Kick' which was broadcast on October 29 last month, and expressed the burden that he felt before appearing in 'High Kick without hesitation' which was debut work. "High Kick," which started broadcasting in 2006, "When do I act with Lee Soon-jae and Na Moon-hee? That's why I did it. "I recalled the time when I was passionate and enthusiastic.