Oh Jong-hyuk, after the controversial hOneymoon...and it's also a shame (Save Me Homes)

On this day, the three major families, which are urgently moved due to interlayer noise, appear as The Client.The Client couple now live with their parents, 10-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter, who will play in the middle of their home.Moreover, I am worried that I will often play with my 9-year-old nephew and cause noise damage to the floor to my neighbors, and I hope to move to a place where I can lessen the worry of noise between floors.The area is expected to have an elementary school nearby in Gwangju, Yong-In, and Suone, Gyeonggi-do within 40 minutes of the car in Seongnam city where the Clients job is located.The sale type is a house or a partment first floor household. If you are a house, you should have a room and a small garden on the first floor.The budget said it could reach 900 million One units for marketing or chartering.Oh Jong-hyuk, who was defeated by the intern co-ordination of the team in October, will go back to the team and return to the team.Oh Jong-hyuk, who has a special love for the former One house, says, I am my power for the former One house, and says that I will win as much as this one house.Oh Jong-hyuk then once again regrets the newlyweds home, which has become the center of controversy, by saying, All the construction is over now, it is completely surrounded.Oh Jong-hyuk said in the last broadcast, In fact, I entered the newlyweds house I live in because of the open view, but the construction started three months later, Apartment in front and villas in the back.It is not a punch, but it is blocked. I have something to hand to my neighbor. I reached out and it is a distance to reach. Oh Jong-hyuk will be on a Yong-In city with Interiors designer Cho Hee-sun and team leader Park Na-rae.It seems that the United States of America The Classic house has been moved to a townhouse sale of 5 generations in total.Cody, who has seen the fireplace and luxury home bar in the spacious living room, is exclaiming that it is like a house in the United States of America drama and like the house of the United States of America Usher.Park Na-rae says, I recommend it as a set of amazing TV Surprise. He perfectly reenacts a scene of Surprise with Oh Jong-hyuk, causing laughter.The Cody of the Bok team is impressed by the unusual The Kitchen Interiors, which are decorated with wood and natural marble.Especially, I could not keep an eye on the Kitchen built-in product given for the first time Homes.The three people introduce the new house located in Oppo-eup, Gwangju City, and introduce it as a crystal of the latest interiors.Unlike the Red Bricks The Classic exterior, the inside is pure white interiors, and the ceiling is equipped with the longest line lighting ever.Oh Jong-hyuk, who was looking at the sale, forgets Codys duty and says, I want to sign a contract.The search for the home of the three families that escape the noise between floors will be unveiled at MBC Where is My Home at 10:50 pm on the 28th.Photo: MBC
On this day, the three major families, which are urgently moved due to interlayer noise, appear as The Client.The Client couple now live with their parents, 10-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter, who will play in the middle of their home.Moreover, I am worried that I will often play with my 9-year-old nephew and cause noise damage to the floor to my neighbors, and I hope to move to a place where I can lessen the worry of noise between floors.The area is expected to have an elementary school nearby in Gwangju, Yong-In, and Suone, Gyeonggi-do within 40 minutes of the car in Seongnam city where the Clients job is located.The sale type is a house or a partment first floor household. If you are a house, you should have a room and a small garden on the first floor.The budget said it could reach 900 million One units for marketing or chartering.Oh Jong-hyuk, who was defeated by the intern co-ordination of the team in October, will go back to the team and return to the team.Oh Jong-hyuk, who has a special love for the former One house, says, I am my power for the former One house, and says that I will win as much as this one house.Oh Jong-hyuk then once again regrets the newlyweds home, which has become the center of controversy, by saying, All the construction is over now, it is completely surrounded.Oh Jong-hyuk said in the last broadcast, In fact, I entered the newlyweds house I live in because of the open view, but the construction started three months later, Apartment in front and villas in the back.It is not a punch, but it is blocked. I have something to hand to my neighbor. I reached out and it is a distance to reach. Oh Jong-hyuk will be on a Yong-In city with Interiors designer Cho Hee-sun and team leader Park Na-rae.It seems that the United States of America The Classic house has been moved to a townhouse sale of 5 generations in total.Cody, who has seen the fireplace and luxury home bar in the spacious living room, is exclaiming that it is like a house in the United States of America drama and like the house of the United States of America Usher.Park Na-rae says, I recommend it as a set of amazing TV Surprise. He perfectly reenacts a scene of Surprise with Oh Jong-hyuk, causing laughter.The Cody of the Bok team is impressed by the unusual The Kitchen Interiors, which are decorated with wood and natural marble.Especially, I could not keep an eye on the Kitchen built-in product given for the first time Homes.The three people introduce the new house located in Oppo-eup, Gwangju City, and introduce it as a crystal of the latest interiors.Unlike the Red Bricks The Classic exterior, the inside is pure white interiors, and the ceiling is equipped with the longest line lighting ever.Oh Jong-hyuk, who was looking at the sale, forgets Codys duty and says, I want to sign a contract.The search for the home of the three families that escape the noise between floors will be unveiled at MBC Where is My Home at 10:50 pm on the 28th.Photo: MBC

On this day, the three major families, which are urgently moved due to interlayer noise, appear as The Client. The Client couple now live with their parents, 10-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter, who will play in the middle of their home. Moreover, I am worried that I will often play with my 9-year-old nephew and cause noise damage to the floor to my neighbors, and I hope to move to a place where I can lessen the worry of noise between floors.

The area is expected to have an elementary school nearby in Gwangju, Yong-In, and SuOne, Gyeonggi-do within 40 minutes of the car in Seongnam city where The Client's job is located. The sale type is a house or a partment first floor household. If you are a house, you should have a room and a small garden on the first floor. The budget said it could reach 900 million One units for Marketing or chartering.

Oh Jong-hyuk, who was defeated by the intern co-ordination of the team in October, will go back to the team and return to the team. Oh Jong-hyuk, who has a special love for the former One house, says, "I am my power for the former One house," and says that I will win as much as this One house.

Oh Jong-hyuk then once again regrets the newlyweds' home, which has become the center of controversy, by saying, "All the construction is over now, it is completely surrounded."

Oh Jong-hyuk said in the last broadcast, "In fact, I entered the newlyweds' house I live in because of the open view, but the construction started three months later, Apartment in front and villas in the back. It is not a punch, but it is blocked. I have something to hand to my neighbor. I reached out and it is a distance to reach. "

Oh Jong-hyuk will be on a Yong-In city with Interiors designer Cho Hee-sun and team leader Park Na-rae. It seems that the United States of America The Classic house has been moved to a townhouse sale of 5 generations in total. Cody, who has seen the fireplace and luxury home bar in the spacious living room, is exclaiming that it is "like a house in the United States of America drama" and "like the house of the United States of America Usher".

Park Na-rae says, "I recommend it as a set of amazing TV Surprise." He perfectly reenacts a scene of Surprise with Oh Jong-hyuk, causing laughter.

The Cody of the Bok team is impressed by the unusual The Kitchen Interiors, which are decorated with wood and natural marble. Especially, I could not keep an eye on The Kitchen built-in product given for the first time 'Homes'.

The three people introduce the new house located in Oppo-eup, Gwangju City, and introduce it as a crystal of the latest Interiors. Unlike the Red Brick's The Classic exterior, the inside is pure white Interiors, and the ceiling is equipped with the longest line lighting ever. Oh Jong-hyuk, who was looking at the sale, forgets Cody's duty and says, "I want to sign a contract."

The search for the home of the three families that escape the noise between floors will be unveiled at MBC Where is My Home at 10:50 pm on the 28th.

Photo: MBC