Oh Jeong-yeon, now a real Actor...' First starring movie 'release certification shot

Oh Jeong-yeon said on his 12th day, The stick cookie day of 2021 was special. My first experience was to book a movie I Played and watch it with my loved ones.I am happy and thankful that there are people who always come together with all my heart. I should do well. In the photo, Oh Jeong-yeon took a certified shot with comedian Jeon Young-mi. In particular, Oh Jeong-yeon draws attention by expressing his joy with the movie Go to Kill ticket.On the other hand, Oh Jeong-yeon, a former KBS Announcer, is currently active in various fields.He is appearing in the Play King Lear as Lears second daughter, Lee, and joined SBS Should Beating Girls new team FC Anaconda.Oh Jeong-yeons first starring film, Going to Kill, was released on the 11th. He Played the main character Ko Soo.Photo: Oh Jeong-yeon Instagram

Oh Jeong-yeon said on his 12th day, "The stick cookie day of 2021 was special. My first experience was to book a movie I Played and watch it with my loved ones. I am happy and thankful that there are people who always come together with all my heart. I should do well. "

In the photo, Oh Jeong-yeon took a certified shot with comedian Jeon Young-mi. In particular, Oh Jeong-yeon draws attention by expressing his joy with the movie "Go to Kill" ticket.

On the other hand, Oh Jeong-yeon, a former KBS Announcer, is currently active in various fields. He is appearing in the Play 'King Lear' as Lear's second daughter, Lee, and joined SBS 'Should Beating Girls' new team FC Anaconda.

Oh Jeong-yeon's first starring film, Going to Kill, was released on the 11th. He Played the main character Ko Soo.

Photo: Oh Jeong-yeon Instagram