His brother-in-law is a redevelopment family...Kim Jong-kook, padding instead of boiler, and a short-sleeved "gamtan" (Oh! issue)

Singer Kim Jong-kook has become a hot topic by referring to Anyangs house, which has become a redevelopment area, and has been attracting attention by conveying the pleasant daily life with his father.On the 29th, Kim Jong-kook posted a picture with a pleasant comment # Cool My House saying, My father who is not turning on the boiler at home and wearing # padding through his personal Instagram account.Kim Jong-kooks father in the public photo is eating at home with thick padding.It is not like it is once or twice, but it is enjoying the meal in a simple table.The fans said, Wow...Lispek...Do you really care about the heating cost?, My father inherited the habit of saving our last years life, The son of his father!I really like to see the appearance of the exhibition, and I have to practice this with my son. Kim Jong-kook, who is known to save a tissue paper as usual, seems to have inherited his fathers weakness.In addition, Kim Jong-kook, who is the filial piety of his fathers meal, was warmer and more warm.Kim Jong-kooks family has been often seen as a family member, especially when he traveled to various places with his mother.Among them, Kim Jong-kook revealed his visit to Anyangs house with his biological mother through YouTube channel Kim Jong-kook GYM JONG KOOK on the 25th.This video was posted under the title of GYMs Last Begins, and Kim Jong-kook conducted a V-log to visit Anyangs house in the video.Kim Jong-kook said, I will go to Anyangs old house for a long time to find my roots. I have memories, healing, and humbly.Im going to take a shot because I dont have memories because Im going to redevelop soon.He had lived in Anyang since the third grade of elementary school, and said, When I was a child, I did not have any money, so I did not have any regular house.I told my parents when I had to pay for school, and I (heart) was very big about the value of money since I was a child. He also said that the habit of saving money from a young age became a habit.He also toured the house with his mother, who was excited to recall the episodes he had made many memories with his fans during his childhood and turbo career.Kim Jong-kook said, Our old house is now being redeveloped.This house is the only mother and fathers property, he said, and his mother expressed gratitude to his two sons who grew up well as doctors and entertainers without the help of their parents, saying, You grew up well because the house was good. I thought the video ended warmly, but Kim Jong-kook, who was at the end of the broadcast, said, But you give me the house, do you? What about me?My mother replied, You are our house now, but Kim Jong-kook said, I bought it.I am in the middle of my life. He said with a smile, and the story of his house property with his mother is still attracting the attention of netizens, such as climbing to the top of the real-time rankings.SNS

Singer Kim Jong-kook has become a hot topic by referring to Anyang's house, which has become a redevelopment area, and has been attracting attention by conveying the pleasant daily life with his father.

On the 29th, Kim Jong-kook posted a picture with a pleasant comment "# Cool My House" saying, "My father who is not turning on the boiler at home and wearing # padding" through his personal Instagram account.

Kim Jong-kook's father in the public photo is eating at home with thick padding. It is not like it is once or twice, but it is enjoying the meal in a simple table.

The fans said, "Wow...Lispek...Do you really care about the heating cost?", "My father inherited the habit of saving our last year's life," "The son of his father! I really like to see the appearance of the exhibition, "and" I have to practice this with my son. "

Kim Jong-kook, who is known to save a tissue paper as usual, seems to have inherited his father's weakness. In addition, Kim Jong-kook, who is the filial piety of his father's meal, was warmer and more warm.

Kim Jong-kook's family has been often seen as a family member, especially when he traveled to various places with his mother.

Among them, Kim Jong-kook revealed his visit to Anyang's house with his biological mother through YouTube channel Kim Jong-kook GYM JONG KOOK on the 25th. This video was posted under the title of GYM's Last Begins, and Kim Jong-kook conducted a V-log to visit Anyang's house in the video.

Kim Jong-kook said, "I will go to Anyang's old house for a long time to find my roots. I have memories, healing, and humbly. I’m going to take a shot because I don’t have memories because I’m going to redevelop soon.”

He had lived in Anyang since the third grade of elementary school, and said, "When I was a child, I did not have any money, so I did not have any regular house. I told my parents when I had to pay for school, and I (heart) was very big about the value of money since I was a child. "He also said that the habit of saving money from a young age became a habit.

He also toured the house with his mother, who was excited to recall the episodes he had made many memories with his fans during his childhood and turbo career.

Kim Jong-kook said, "Our old house is now being redeveloped. This house is the only mother and father's property, "he said, and his mother expressed gratitude to his two sons who grew up well as doctors and entertainers without the help of their parents, saying," You grew up well because the house was good. "

I thought the video ended warmly, but Kim Jong-kook, who was at the end of the broadcast, said, "But you give me the house, do you? What about me?" My mother replied, "You are our house now," but Kim Jong-kook said, "I bought it. I am in the middle of my life. "He said with a smile, and the story of his house property with his mother is still attracting the attention of netizens, such as climbing to the top of the real-time rankings.

'SNS'