'Mrs Hong Sung-heon' Kim Jung Im "never lived in 49 years"

Kim Jung Im, wife and model of former professional baseball player Hong Sung-heon, spoke about self-management.Kim Jung Im said on his SNS on the 2nd, I have never lived for 49 years personally, and I have never been missed.Kim Jung Im said, I want to boast very much. I am 50 in two months. I feel like eating and I seem to have eaten a lot.However, Kim Jung Im in the public photo boasts a slim figure that can not be believed to be in his 50s.I wanted to give you the know-how you could keep, and I was actually trying to solve real problems, and thats what I know and Im worried about getting more and more flower.My daughters management is not my choice, but Im always trying to communicate with her through Instagram, he said.Kim Jung Im said, I am a wife who is raising an athlete husband and a son who wants to be like that Father, and a housewife who really wants to eat Haru Duki on a feast day or die soon after eating today. When food is delayed in the battlefield, they are like soldiers on a hungry battlefield, but if you look at my family, you will have my know-how.If you eat a lot of vegetable proteins flexibly, you will be pretty, young, and so, he said. If you do not want to be like Grandmas Boy, you should eat a lot.A diet of high protein, he said.Kim Jung Im said, I clean and diligent, I bathe often, I cook hard, I go hard to buy, and I have 97%, the other 3% at home.It is a home for 3 to 10 minutes, he said.Next is Kim Jung ImDid you taste it? Your fathers. Now, women, men, women, obesity, diets, like Wid Corona, like the world of Widdiet.Ive got a lot of taste, and Ive seen and experienced food cultures from other countries through the media. So how are the officials doing?You should be careful about eating people who like to exercise and who like to eat like me.I have never lived for 49 years in my life, and I have never been able to live (I want to boast 49.Two months later, Im 50.Im crazy.Im crazy about eating, and Im going somewhere else where Im so old.I wanted to give the princess that I could keep to know how to go to the princess who was not a college student after childbirth or studying. (In fact, I tried to solve the real problems again, so it became know-how and I was worried about the increase in anger, but I was worried about shakes in the morning, ...I smelled like dinner, and I ran to say I want to eat. I was not able to manage my daughter.) I am always trying to communicate through Instagram.Where do you think youre eating? Easy? Its on me. I still eat well and live well, but Im down.But I have a lunch shake (this is me who cant eat this in the evening and eat it in the morning or at lunch)You know, the boys who go to basketball and play golf, the wives who have sons who want to be like Father, the wives who really have two Haru feasts on Yi Gi, or the people who will die today or the movies, I do not have my know-how to stay healthy (I need to reduce the flower, but it is a high school).It is not important to reduce weight by Leeds, but to eat a lot of vegetable protein elastically to be pretty, young, and so if you do not want to be like a shrivelled Grandmas Boy, you have to eat a lot.I talk about high protein diet every time, but diet is more important than exercise. In my life, I clean up and bathe diligently.Im 97% and the other 3% are home for 3 to 10 minutes. Facts are 3 to 10 minutes easy. Try it. Heart pounding, armpit sweat.

Kim Jung Im, wife and model of former professional baseball player Hong Sung-heon, spoke about self-management.

Kim Jung Im said on his SNS on the 2nd, "I have never lived for 49 years personally, and I have never been missed."

Kim Jung Im said, "I want to boast very much. I am 50 in two months." "I feel like eating and I seem to have eaten a lot."

However, Kim Jung Im in the public photo boasts a slim figure that can not be believed to be in his 50s.

“I wanted to give you the know-how you could keep, and I was actually trying to solve real problems, and that’s what I know and I’m worried about getting more and more flower. “My daughter’s management is not my choice, but I’m always trying to communicate with her through Instagram,” he said.

Kim Jung Im said, “I am a wife who is raising an athlete husband and a son who wants to be like that Father, and a housewife who really wants to eat Haru Duki on a feast day or die soon after eating today.” “When food is delayed in the battlefield, they are like soldiers on a hungry battlefield, but if you look at my family, you will have my know-how.”

"If you eat a lot of vegetable proteins flexibly, you will be pretty, young, and so," he said. "If you do not want to be like Grandma's Boy, you should eat a lot. “A diet of high protein,” he said.

Kim Jung Im said, "I clean and diligent, I bathe often, I cook hard, I go hard to buy, and I have 97%, the other 3% at home. It is a home for 3 to 10 minutes, "he said.

Next is Kim Jung Im

Did you taste it? Your Fathers. Now, women, men, women, obesity, diets, like Wid Corona, like the world of Widdiet. I've got a lot of taste, and I've seen and experienced food cultures from other countries through the media. So how are the officials doing?

You should be careful about eating people who like to exercise and who like to eat like me. I have never lived for 49 years in my life, and I have never been able to live (I want to boast 49. Two months later, I'm 50.I'm crazy.I'm crazy about eating, and I'm going somewhere else where I'm so old.

I wanted to give the princess that I could keep to know how to go to the princess who was not a college student after childbirth or studying. (In fact, I tried to solve the real problems again, so it became know-how and I was worried about the increase in anger, but I was worried about shakes in the morning, ...I smelled like dinner, and I ran to say "I want to eat." I was not able to manage my daughter.) I am always trying to communicate through Instagram.

Where do you think you're eating? Easy? It's on me. I still eat well and live well, but I'm down. But I have a lunch shake (this is me who can't eat this in the evening and eat it in the morning or at lunch)

You know, the boys who go to basketball and play golf, the wives who have sons who want to be like Father, the wives who really have two Haru feasts on Yi Gi, or the people who will die today or the movies, I do not have my know-how to stay healthy (I need to reduce the flower, but it is a high school).

It is not important to reduce weight by Leeds, but to eat a lot of vegetable protein elastically to be pretty, young, and so if you do not want to be like a shrivelled Grandma's Boy, you have to eat a lot. I talk about high protein diet every time, but diet is more important than exercise. In my life, I clean up and bathe diligently. I'm 97% and the other 3% are home for 3 to 10 minutes. Facts are 3 to 10 minutes easy. Try it. Heart pounding, armpit sweat.