Monica, the unique The Net costume...you look pretty in anything

Dancer Monica boasted of her extraordinary costume digestion.Monica posted several photos on her instagram on the 3rd, When I shot Cosmopolitan in November, P.S. Hee Jung-ae, wherever you go, you are my person and my precious relationship.In the photo, Monica showed a sensual look by matching a short flared skirt with a unique turtleneck knit in the shape of The Net.In the fascinating appearance of Monica, netizens responded with comments such as I feel like I am losing weight, I am a woman and I am a woman, I love you, Monica, and I am pretty even if I wear clothes like a shell.Meanwhile, Monica appeared on Mnets Street Woman Fighter.
Dancer Monica boasted of her extraordinary costume digestion.Monica posted several photos on her instagram on the 3rd, When I shot Cosmopolitan in November, P.S. Hee Jung-ae, wherever you go, you are my person and my precious relationship.In the photo, Monica showed a sensual look by matching a short flared skirt with a unique turtleneck knit in the shape of The Net.In the fascinating appearance of Monica, netizens responded with comments such as I feel like I am losing weight, I am a woman and I am a woman, I love you, Monica, and I am pretty even if I wear clothes like a shell.Meanwhile, Monica appeared on Mnets Street Woman Fighter.

Dancer Monica boasted of her extraordinary costume digestion.

Monica posted several photos on her instagram on the 3rd, "When I shot Cosmopolitan in November, P.S. Hee Jung-ae, wherever you go, you are my person and my precious relationship.

In the photo, Monica showed a sensual look by matching a short flared skirt with a unique turtleneck knit in the shape of The Net. In the fascinating appearance of Monica, netizens responded with comments such as "I feel like I am losing weight," "I am a woman and I am a woman," "I love you, Monica," and "I am pretty even if I wear clothes like a shell."

Meanwhile, Monica appeared on Mnet's "Street Woman Fighter."