Mommy Son, "cowardly young Friends" to meet salt-sniper "cancel a Contract Induction"

Rapper Mommy Son was angry that he had taken young Rappers, who belonged to his label, in an unscrupulous way.Mommy Son told her SNS in April, Ignore the prizes in the label and the artist, one of the young friends who do not know anything about it, Im just watching now, but if you want to be confirmed, you will bite like a dog.The process will never be just, he said, leaving a message that warned a label.At that time, the identity of the label that Mommy Son snipered was not revealed, so the speculation of the netizens continued, but Lee Sang-jae and Hwang Se-hyun, who appeared in High Rapper 4, left Mommy Sons label A Beautiful Mind noise and joined Daytona, where the salt was headed.However, Mommy Son did not disclose much, and it seemed to go on, but Hwang Se-hyuns new song Mamta-dong, which was released on the 27th of last month, was released on the 27th of last month.Mommy Son, who was silent, eventually opened his mouth.On Monday, Mommy Son released her YouTube channel to reveal the exclusive Contract rate of A Beautiful Mind noise, and actively explained the controversy over the slaves raised by the salt.In particular, Mommy Son expressed his anger that he took Lee Sang-jae and Hwang Se-hyun in an unscrupulous way.He said: The two Friends filmed High Rapper and suddenly talked about the contract termination shortly after it became an issue.When the two Friends talked about the termination, I knew it intuitively. I could see it. Contract termination induction. Someone trying to take him.Cancel a contract induction, this is a real lethal and cowardly thing: The Artist is bound to be dissatisfied with the company in any form, big or small.But the company does quite a lot more than The Artist recognizes. The Artists often dont know. Its natural. I know it.I do not know until I try the company myself. I do not blame it. The important thing is the act of salting, if you wanted to take these friends, you should have come to the company versus the company and talked to me.But the salt-and-butt is what Ive got these friends to do, either in hiding or outright, as a result.I can say that I was not that, but I did not want to be a bad person and I did it to young friends.Thats why I wrote it because I was angry with SNS. I am so angry that a person who is not an adult sells T-shirts to young friends, and I do not have to cancel the two Friend Contracts.There was no legal reason to blame, but I did, and I did not even pay the penalty specified in the contract, and I canceled it.Also, Mommy Son said, I knew I would see it because I was smart.I shut my mouth and said nothing when I was being cursed, so he put a proudly slave frame on me.The most angry thing is that he knew that if he attacked me in the song, it would be controversial.The salting is done with me, and it is done with me. But these friends are not.Even though there is such a risk, I should not think about A. There are some people who will wonder why I have been quiet while eating all kinds of insults so far, but this is actually like the deja vu of 2018, but it was to get momentum.I am going to put a plate in the right place. He said another nervous battle.

Rapper Mommy Son was angry that he had taken young Rappers, who belonged to his label, in an unscrupulous way.

Mommy Son told her SNS in April, "Ignore the prizes in the label and The Artist, one of the young Friends who do not know anything about it, I'm just watching now, but if you want to be confirmed, you will bite like a dog. The process will never be just, "he said, leaving a message that warned a label.

At that time, the identity of the label that Mommy Son snipered was not revealed, so the speculation of the netizens continued, but Lee Sang-jae and Hwang Se-hyun, who appeared in 'High Rapper 4', left Mommy Son's label A Beautiful Mind noise and joined Daytona, where the salt was headed.

However, Mommy Son did not disclose much, and it seemed to go on, but Hwang Se-hyun's new song "Mamta-dong", which was released on the 27th of last month, was released on the 27th of last month.

Mommy Son, who was silent, eventually opened his mouth. On Monday, Mommy Son released her YouTube channel to reveal the exclusive Contract rate of A Beautiful Mind noise, and actively explained the controversy over the slaves raised by the salt.

In particular, Mommy Son expressed his anger that he took Lee Sang-jae and Hwang Se-hyun in an unscrupulous way. He said: "The two Friends filmed 'High Rapper' and suddenly talked about the Contract termination shortly after it became an issue. When the two Friends talked about the termination, I knew it intuitively. I could see it. Contract termination Induction. Someone trying to take him. cancel a Contract Induction, this is a real lethal and cowardly thing: The Artist is bound to be dissatisfied with the company in any form, big or small. But the company does quite a lot more than The Artist recognizes. The Artists often don't know. It's natural. I know it. I do not know until I try the company myself. I do not blame it. "

"The important thing is the act of salting, if you wanted to take these Friends, you should have come to the company versus the company and talked to me. But the salt-and-butt is what I've got these Friends to do, either in hiding or outright, as a result. I can say that I was not that, but I did not want to be a bad person and I did it to young Friends. That's why I wrote it because I was angry with SNS. "

"I am so angry that a person who is not an adult sells T-shirts to young Friends, and I do not have to cancel the two Friend Contracts. There was no legal reason to blame, but I did, and I did not even pay the penalty specified in the Contract, and I canceled it.

Also, Mommy Son said, "I knew I would see it because I was smart. I shut my mouth and said nothing when I was being cursed, so he put a proudly slave frame on me. The most angry thing is that he knew that if he attacked me in the song, it would be controversial. The salting is done with me, and it is done with me. But these Friends are not. Even though there is such a risk, I should not think about A. "

"There are some people who will wonder why I have been quiet while eating all kinds of insults so far, but this is actually like the deja vu of 2018, but it was to get momentum. I am going to put a plate in the right place. "He said another nervous battle.