'Mistrot 2' yang ji-eun, surprise public during the 'Motto Beauty' (The Return of Superman')

In The Return of Superman, Yang Ji-eun revealed his photo as a child and said he did not have a physiological phenomenon with his husband.KBS2TV entertainment The Return of Superman, which was broadcast on the 28th, was broadcast on the airwaves.On this day, the image of the yang ji-eun family was drawn; it turned out that the yang ji-eun was headed for his hometown of Jeju Island with his family.As soon as I got out of the airport and got in the car, my husband, Yang Ji-eun, said, I will belt you.At this time, the daughter was just a nose, and the two were cute.Then, the husband of Yang Ji-eun said, I have never seen a physiological phenomenon in five years. Yang Ji-eun shook his head, saying, I was a real fairy.But the children revealed, I have seen my mother fart, and Yang Ji-eun laughed, embarrassed that I have never done that.Finally, I arrived at the Jeju Island house.Then, Yang Ji-eun was revealed as a child, and he was drawn to the Korean traditional music stage in the fifth grade of elementary school.Because she was suspected of molding earlier, she attracted attention by showing off her mother-in-laws beauty that these rumors fit well.The mood was driven by Hunan About Her Brother and three-year-old Sister, who also arrived home, reminiscing that I remember when the groom first came to me six years ago.Yang Ji-euns father expressed his affection for his son-in-law, saying, The first impression is 95 points, the reason for lack of 5 points is 5 points, and the combined point is 100 points.Capture the screen of The Return of Superman
In The Return of Superman, Yang Ji-eun revealed his photo as a child and said he did not have a physiological phenomenon with his husband.KBS2TV entertainment The Return of Superman, which was broadcast on the 28th, was broadcast on the airwaves.On this day, the image of the yang ji-eun family was drawn; it turned out that the yang ji-eun was headed for his hometown of Jeju Island with his family.As soon as I got out of the airport and got in the car, my husband, Yang Ji-eun, said, I will belt you.At this time, the daughter was just a nose, and the two were cute.Then, the husband of Yang Ji-eun said, I have never seen a physiological phenomenon in five years. Yang Ji-eun shook his head, saying, I was a real fairy.But the children revealed, I have seen my mother fart, and Yang Ji-eun laughed, embarrassed that I have never done that.Finally, I arrived at the Jeju Island house.Then, Yang Ji-eun was revealed as a child, and he was drawn to the Korean traditional music stage in the fifth grade of elementary school.Because she was suspected of molding earlier, she attracted attention by showing off her mother-in-laws beauty that these rumors fit well.The mood was driven by Hunan About Her Brother and three-year-old Sister, who also arrived home, reminiscing that I remember when the groom first came to me six years ago.Yang Ji-euns father expressed his affection for his son-in-law, saying, The first impression is 95 points, the reason for lack of 5 points is 5 points, and the combined point is 100 points.Capture the screen of The Return of Superman

In The Return of Superman, yang ji-eun revealed his photo as a child and said he did not have a physiological phenomenon with his husband.

KBS2TV entertainment The Return of Superman, which was broadcast on the 28th, was broadcast on the airwaves.

On this day, the image of the yang ji-eun family was drawn; it turned out that the yang ji-eun was headed for his hometown of Jeju Island with his family. As soon as I got out of the airport and got in the car, my husband, yang ji-eun, said, "I will belt you."

At this time, the daughter was just a nose, and the two were cute. Then, the husband of yang ji-eun said, "I have never seen a physiological phenomenon in five years." yang ji-eun shook his head, saying, "I was a real fairy."

But the children revealed, "I have seen my mother fart," and yang ji-eun laughed, embarrassed that "I have never done that."

Finally, I arrived at the Jeju Island house. Then, yang ji-eun was revealed as a child, and he was drawn to the Korean traditional music stage in the fifth grade of elementary school. Because she was suspected of molding earlier, she attracted attention by showing off her mother-in-law's beauty that these rumors fit well.

The mood was driven by Hunan About Her Brother and three-year-old Sister, who also arrived home, reminiscing that “I remember when the groom first came to me six years ago.” yang ji-eun's father expressed his affection for his son-in-law, saying, "The first impression is 95 points, the reason for lack of 5 points is 5 points, and the combined point is 100 points."

Capture the screen of The Return of Superman