'Let's go together' Kim Chung "I marry after five different Husbands"

Kim Chung revealed the reason for the divorce on KBS 2TV Lets Live With Park Won-sook Season 3 broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th.On the day of the conversation, a story about coma came out.Kim Chung said, Im pissed about coma. You usually show me Ring when youre married. But theres a lot of stories about Ring.The Ring was Ring who crossed the five women, so the five married people gave the Ring to the woman and then received it again and did it five times. I came out naked when I was in a divorce, but people say I was stuck with that diamond Ring.So I went to the temple and went to the temple.

Kim Chung revealed the reason for the divorce on KBS 2TV 'Let's Live With Park Won-sook Season 3' broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th.

On the day of the conversation, a story about 'coma' came out.

Kim Chung said, "I'm pissed about coma. You usually show me Ring when you're married. But there's a lot of stories about Ring. The Ring was Ring who crossed the five women, so the five married people gave the Ring to the woman and then received it again and did it five times. "

"I came out naked when I was in a divorce, but people say I was stuck with that diamond Ring. So I went to the temple and went to the temple. "