Lee Young-bum, who opened his mouth in six years, warned of "no wind. Murderer legal action."

Actor Lee Young-beom opened his mouth for the first time in six years after his divorce, and it seems that he can no longer see rumors surrounding his divorce from his ex-wife Yu-Jeong Noh.Lee Young-bum said on the official statement on July 7, I am sorry that I have been divorced after I divorced in 2015 and have not been able to maintain a good marriage.Since then, I have heard a lot of reports about my marriage, but I have been patient as much as possible and have spent time personally. I have recently reached a point where I can no longer tolerate the anger and anger about the futile words that are floating on the Internet media, referring to the real name of the actress in YouTube.From the conclusion, there is no such fact that I had an affair with an actress. I hope that the YouTube channel providers who are now dissatisfied and insulting me will be immediately released.I would like to remove all those who wrote malicious comments based on this, he warned. I will follow the people who make me a character to the end and be judged by the law with strong legal action.Lee Young-bum, who married comedian Yu-Jeong Noh in 1994, divorced after a separation in 2015, 21 years later.While the two people, known as the Ingo couple, were curious about why they divorced, Yu-Jeong Noh appeared on a broadcast in 2019 and was shocked by the fact that Lee Young-beom had an affair with a fellow actor and reached divorce.Lee Young-bums story has been flowing repeatedly without explanation, and while Yu-Jeong Noh recently appeared on a YouTube channel, personal information such as the appearance, age, and marriage of the actress in question was specified.Since then, there have been comments on the personal SNS of the middle-aged actor A, who was presumed to be based on this, demanding criticism and explanation of the netizens.Hello, Im actor Lee Young-beom, and Im hoping you can understand that Ive been talking about my position recently because my content has been circulating on YouTube and other Internet media.I have told viewers that I am sorry to have divorced because I can not maintain a good marriage as a public figure after divorce in 2015.Since then, I have been exposed to reports about my marriage and have had a lot of things I wanted to say, but I have been patient as much as possible and have spent personal repentance and penance.Recently, however, I have been able to endure the anger and the insatiable words that are floating on the Internet media including YouTube, referring to the actress blindness.From the bottom line, there is no such thing as having an affair with an actress.I warn you, please drop off the YouTube channel providers who are now disrespecting and insulting me.And I hope that all those who wrote malicious comments based on this will be deleted.And in the future, I will track down those who make me a character and make sure that I am judged by law with strong legal action.I am sorry that I have not been able to say good news to the viewers. Thank you.Photo Sources  DB

Actor Lee Young-beom opened his mouth for the first time in six years after his divorce, and it seems that he can no longer see rumors surrounding his divorce from his ex-wife Yu-Jeong Noh.

Lee Young-bum said on the official statement on July 7, "I am sorry that I have been divorced after I divorced in 2015 and have not been able to maintain a good marriage. Since then, I have heard a lot of reports about my marriage, but I have been patient as much as possible and have spent time personally. "

"I have recently reached a point where I can no longer tolerate the anger and anger about the futile words that are floating on the Internet media, referring to the real name of the actress in YouTube. From the conclusion, there is no such fact that I had an affair with an actress. "

"I hope that the YouTube channel providers who are now dissatisfied and insulting me will be immediately released. "I would like to remove all those who wrote malicious comments based on this," he warned. "I will follow the people who make me a character to the end and be judged by the law with strong legal action."

Lee Young-bum, who married comedian Yu-Jeong Noh in 1994, divorced after a separation in 2015, 21 years later. While the two people, known as the Ingo couple, were curious about why they divorced, Yu-Jeong Noh appeared on a broadcast in 2019 and was shocked by the fact that Lee Young-beom had an affair with a fellow actor and reached divorce.

Lee Young-bum's story has been flowing repeatedly without explanation, and while Yu-Jeong Noh recently appeared on a YouTube channel, personal information such as the appearance, age, and marriage of the actress in question was specified.

Since then, there have been comments on the personal SNS of the middle-aged actor A, who was presumed to be based on this, demanding criticism and explanation of the netizens.

Hello, I'm actor Lee Young-beom, and I'm hoping you can understand that I've been talking about my position recently because my content has been circulating on YouTube and other Internet media.

I have told viewers that I am sorry to have divorced because I can not maintain a good marriage as a public figure after divorce in 2015. Since then, I have been exposed to reports about my marriage and have had a lot of things I wanted to say, but I have been patient as much as possible and have spent personal repentance and penance.

Recently, however, I have been able to endure the anger and the insatiable words that are floating on the Internet media including YouTube, referring to the actress' blindness. From the bottom line, there is no such thing as having an affair with an actress.

I warn you, please drop off the YouTube channel providers who are now disrespecting and insulting me. And I hope that all those who wrote malicious comments based on this will be deleted. And in the future, I will track down those who make me a character and make sure that I am judged by law with strong legal action.

I am sorry that I have not been able to say good news to the viewers. Thank you.

Photo Sources DB